MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I dunno what to say...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

awwwwwww ((((((maggie))))))

How sweet to find out you've been here all these years.

I'm SO excited you finally decided to post...afford us the opportunity to get to know you better...

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg

Guest Guest

(((((cookie)))))

Haven't you realized yet that you're finally home? *smile*

Kick back and ask away...you're be as amazed as I have been at the wealth of information these women possess...

They're INCREDIBLE!

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg

Guest Guest

Darlene, life happens - don't apologize. I echo what others have already written and so beautifully. This is "home", and I look forward to visiting everyday. Everyone feels like family. Thank you for being there for us. Take care. God loves you, and so do we.

I have been a lurker here for a long time Darlene, posting very little. I wanted to write and say thankyou to you and everyone else here for all the information they provide in these forums. I have learned so so very much from all the posts which I have put into practice in my home.

Darlene, YOU and the other posters have given of your time, talents, knowledge and inspiration over and over, 100% to this board. When your in trouble I for one will stand by you and give all the help I can. I believe if people work together we can overcome lifes little headaches.

Darlene you owe no apology to any of us. Be proud that you are weathering the storms in your life, and know that by doing so these experiences make you a stronger person in life.

God Bless you and holler if you need help!

• 3 months later...

Darlene,

I was one of the first to post on MrsS when it first started way back when. I went away

from the Internet for a few years then I happened to come back home. May I say, that what you have done to the place is remarkable and the people that are drawn here

are fantastic. Believe me some of the "First"

crowd were pretty rowdy and the site was always getting hacked or crashing.

Just reading your further posting I can tell

your full of "His Light and our Love".

So I won't go into the old, " I felt bad

about having no shoes until..."

One thing I've learned, what does'nt kill us,

makes us stronger. I really believe that we are the metal that is being tempered.

When the time comes, we will all understand why we had been put through our "bad times".

May you only know good and happy times for now on.

------------------

Always Seek&Follow the Light.....Wheeler

Darlene...I have no idea what you are talking about, so I have no idea what to say...but it seems to me that because of what you have been through, the name Mrs Survival fits you real well...Thank you for opening your heart to us, and allowing us in. I'm praying that the Lord will be with you and restore you (as you seem to think you need it) and that He will continue to give you JOY which will be unrelated to any circumstaces...just dependant on Him.

I for one, am VERY grateful to be able to come to an internet site where I can be myself, chat, laugh, cry, share, learn, compete (who's going to get that next page???)and support eachother. It has been a God-given gift to me, since I don't have many friends, and my family is in Mexico. So it has been really nice to be "adopted" into this family...thank you for that opportunity. May the Lord bless you abundantly! (((((Darlene)))))

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

Darlene,

I too, was one of the ones here before you bought the site and I remember thinking how HORRIBLE it would be to loose this place. I was soooooo happy when you bought it. And, Yes, you did run with it and I remember the big plans you had. It's ok that things didn't work the way you planned. The Lord sometimes has a different plan than what we think. (in my case it's ALWAYS different) smile.gif So therefore it has to be better! I remember some of the disappointments, and anger many of us faced here, I needed forgiveness from some. I choose to remember and think about the WONDERFUL times, fun times, happy times, and the hard times many of us have been through, as well as the knowledge this site offers, much of which I still use to this day! These are the things that bring me like many others back to this site! What you said in your post, about the hurting or the hard times you have been through, doesn't mean you've failed at anything, or haven't given your all, I believe in my heart, you have. Sometimes we just have to STOP and think and Pray that God's Will in all aspects of our life is where He wants us to be...I hadn't been here in so long and NOT because of you Darlene BUT, because of Life....You remember when Joseph had that 4-wheeler accident and we didn't think he would ever recover fully!!! You and so many others were here for me then...After that accident I had to regroup, take time out to think., and to Pray ...to see where God wanted me and what I was supposed to do....After the accident we lost our business as well and that was hard.....I had to stop think & regroup and start all over again! Then in Feb. my beloved father died so unexpectedly and so tragically, that a HUGE hole in my heart and the emptiness it left, meant once again I had to stop, Pray, regroup, and seek out his mysterious will for a new chapter in my life. You see Darlene what I'm trying to say in tooooooo long of a post is, I understand, and it's OK....As long as you are doing what you believe to be the best for you and your family, then you are doing the right thing. Thank God we have husbands that we can run to in such hard times!!!!! When I have come back to MrsSurvival and seen all the faithful people who have stayed and new people who have welcomed me to say the least, has been very comforting. Don't ever think YOU of all people deserve anything less, than a peon like me! I'm so glad you are doing better and feeling better. If you didn't go through the valleys of life, the mountains wouldn't mean much and you wouldn't be able to help or understand anyone elses valley's! Look Up my friend and Know God is In control and it WILL be ok! I Love You Darlene so here is a great((((((((((BIG-HUG))))))))))))for you!

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Darlene, I really truely don't believe you fully know just how special you are to all of us and how much we love you, our family on the net and our home here.

I for one know how tough it is to create all of this. I used to have a site simular to this one that I created. I kept it going for about 2 1/2 years and it was very difficult to do. My site was a big happy family too. We all were a part of the makings of this family, we all had our place and we all took care of the family together.

My site was an over night success, was visited by thousands and it drew people from all around the world for the same reason yours does. We were a family, we functioned as a family and it was a place where we were loved, nurtured and could be ourselves in the comfort of our home. We shared our tough times, our sorrows, our triumphs, and our love. We had our spats there too, but we all worked them out and came back loving each other more from the expierence.

I soon discovered as I think you did, that with out the creator, your creation soon begins to fail. My Ex. took to abusing me in every way possible (except phisically), it was so frightning and horifying that I could not speak of it. It was sorta like my dirty secret, my shame and dis belief that the man I planed to spend the rest of my life with would be like this just because I became disabled and could no longer support us as I had before.

I got so I could not hold my head up under the stress, pressure and shame of what was happening to me. I got so that I could not talk (YES! LOL Hillbillee with no words!), I couldn't share anything with others.

Well As you probably guessed by now. My site failed due to my lack of ability to talk and keep it running. That has been like a knife in my heart ever since and still is.

Picking yourself up after loosing so much is one of the hardest things to do. I like you lost something that was very precious to me. I can not and don't have the ability anymore to rebuild what I had, it simply is not possible, that part of me is lost forever. cry

I for one aplaud you! Some how, some way, you found a way to pick yourself back up, dust yourself off, and rebuild what you lost and I might add, I think this time it will be stronger than all the other times.

I for one want to thank you from the fullness of my heart for creating this site and NEVER giving up on it. I needed it, still need it and need this family. As I feel you all know, I never really had a family, just a family that gave me a name. The only family I ever had was a pastor that counseled me and adopted me as his daughter. When I came here it was right on the heels of my Dad's death. I lost the only person who ever said, you're ok, the only person who ever loved me All I ever knew from birth until I met my Dad was abuse.), until I met Hillbilly and Little Red Wing.

When I came here I needed you and your site. I needed to be part of a loving family again. You all here are filling my needs for a family, everyone needs a family.

I understand how you felt but I for one want to say to you, I have been some of the places you have been, I have felt some of the pain you have felt and I know how hard it is to rebuild what you have lost. I couldn't and still can't do it. You made it! You have picked up the pieces and rebuilt and I might add, from what I have picked up on, rebuilt better and stronger than before.

We all love you here and are all very greatful for all that you have done to create such a wonderful home for all of us to dwell in.

Hill

P.S. Yes, I agree, I am long winded, that comes from having owned my own site like this one and having to run my mouth to keep it running. It also comes from my work, I have to interact with the public all the time when I am working. It is the only way I can be successful at what I do. I am trying really hard to sew up my mouth and leave plenty of room to yack for all of you out there. Please except my humble apology. blush.gif

------------------

A problem is just a challenge waiting to be conquered.

Impossibilities are just possibilities waiting to be made possible.

You can't stop the curve balls of life but you can choose how you will handle them.