MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Suggestion about Happygirl's story

Guest Guest

I was thinking that Happygirl could sticky her story to the top of the page, and put all of the chapters in one post. Then, no one post on her story page, but have a separate post for story discussion.

I'm really enjoying the story, and hate to see it get buried, and have to hunt up a different thread for each chapter.

You go Happygirl!

Guest Guest

Oh, I think you're on to something Mare! I'll repost the three chapters together in one thread and then this can be the comment thread. Great idea, Mare! You're smart!

Mare, that's a great suggestion. I have wanted to let Happygirl know I'm enjoying her story but hate to add my comments onto the story itself. Aha! Looking for Chapter 3.

Just finished chapt.4 of Joy's....happy, you are one talented writer...it is such an easy read and keeps your interest well without big lags in it like other books i have read....enjoy that these are every day real ppl that shop places like the rest of us would and that kind of brings it home and makes the story all the more real to a reader...keep up the great work and keep those chapters coming.... for ya girl!!....Q

Guest Guest

Thanks Quilty! I'm so glad you like it!!! I do have a question, though. Do you really think it's talent? It doesn't take much effort for me to write it, so it makes me wonder......chapter six will be posted tomorrow. It's a little more graphic, so I'll have to put a heads up!

When you have talent and are writing about a subject that you are familiar with it should just flow. Sometimes it takes longer when you haven't decided which direction it should go.

You definatly are talented.

yep you bet i think its a talent...a God given talent at that...He has blessed you with the ability to reach others for Him with the written word and you are doing it very well...I bet there are a couple of others around here that are as anxious to read the rest of this book as I am ....Q

Guest Guest

Thanks Q! I'm so glad you like it...I just went to the library to get a book on....wait a second. If I tell you what the book is about, I may be giving part of the story away!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.