MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gardnmom

Comments on Joy's Legacy... here

Happy Girl.... it's wonderful.... keep it coming, I can hardly wait now.... I keep checking back in 3-4 times a day to see if it's here yet.

Guest Guest

It's here! I just posted chapter 8. I hope you like it! Thanks for all your comments.....it's great to know that you like the story!

Guest Guest

Chapter 9 is out! But be warned...it has some violence in it!

Also, I may not be able to post a chapter a day for a while, or even from now on. I can't write that fast, LOL! The ideas are all in my head, but I can't spend the hours it takes to write, especially while my parent are here. After they leave (in about 3 weeks) I'll be able to get back to my writting. I'm really enjoying the writting, and I *know* that I'm going to miss it terribly! But I only see my parents once a year, so I want to make the best of it.

I am so glad that you guys are enjoying the book. Your comments mean more to me than you can imagine! It's great to see what you all think about it....thank you!

Guest Guest

I wanted to add....I won't leave you hanging, I'll post chapter 10 before they arrive!

eeek...im getting behind....i fell asleep after work thinking i should get up and look for the next chapter first....lol...i think im hooked on the book happy and I hope you have a great visit...Q

Happygirl, you know how to keep us on the edge of our seats! Chapten 10! Chapter 10! Oh, we really do know you have a life but we REALLY need chapter 10.

Now who is going to take care of those babies?! And will Joy and all of her family arrive? Who is attacking the hospitals? What a great story, Happygirl!

To the tune of "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas":

I'm dreaming of chapter eleven -

just like the ones I've read so far.......

Uh oh... I just re-read all the comments about Joy's Legacy.... Happy was going to post chap 10 BEFORE her family arrived.... will we make it until their visit is over and she can do chap 11.....

Happygirl has created a monster: US! Fans waiting for the next chapter. Of course we want her to enjoy her family but we're going through withdrawl symptoms

Guest Guest

I like Christmas songs...especially during the hot, hot summer!

Chapter 11 is here!