MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gardnmom

Comments on Joy's Legacy... here

Jingle bells, Jingle bells...jingle all the way...oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh....wonder if that will get us chapter 12????? 11 sure was worth the wait...but im so hooked...i need another fix lol....Q

Dashing up to safety

In a caravan of U Hauls

Over the fields they go

Hoping those seeds come in handy.....

Yes, a begging icon would be great. Would that be a puppy?

Who can beg better than a dog? A kid maybe?

Ha Ha, I've been taking so long in getting around to this forum, it's all NEW to me! I just read chapter 1! I have plenty to read and have it new to me. LOL No withdrawals for me while Happygirl's parents are in town. (Oops, I shouldn't speak so fast, what if I read it too fast? Then I'll be like the rest of you! AAHH!! LOL)

Guest Guest

Ahhhhh!!!! The suspense!!!

I must say Happygirl, you are an amazing writer, and I have enjoyed your story immensely. You have the talent to draw your reader in so that your characters' lives become reality. Reading your story has even kept me from writing my own sometimes

~Jo

You shouldn't let someone else's ability with words keep you from writing! You have your own special voice and your own imagination to share. Go for it!

Guest Guest

Thanks everyone....I know what you mean, Jo. And thank you for your kind words. But now I'm so addicted to writing that I don't have as much time to read! Keep writing. Maybe we'll see something here soon?

Quote:
Thanks everyone....I know what you mean, Jo. And thank you for your kind words. But now I'm so addicted to writing that I don't have as much time to read! Keep writing. Maybe we'll see something here soon?

I am sure glad to hear you are addicted to writing!

Happy...have you thought about paper plates We have got to find out what happens with that DH....its suspense beyond belief....lol maybe we can take up a collection so happy can hire a maid....Q