MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gardnmom

Comments on Joy's Legacy... here

Guest Guest

I'm almost done...it sure is fun to write....and I'm glad you are all enjoying it!

Oh. My first reaction is joy and then a sinking feeling that I don't want the book to end.

HG, do you have another book in there?

Guest Guest

LOL! No, I'm sorry!!!! I meant with the next chapter! I wish...

No, I'm afraid I'll have to give you a chapter at a time for a while. Hope that's ok! And yes, maybe another book. Perhaps a sequel? (sp?)

Guest Guest

Thanks Q.....I may call on all you ladies for some of your expertese in some things....like quilting!

Guest Guest

Hi everyone, thanks! Did it really make you cry? It made me cry to write it! I'm kind of hoping it did, and then I'm also hoping that later on I can make you smile, scared, laugh and rage....if I do that, then I think I'm doing good!

I could just feel how devastated Joy felt and then I loved the part where she decides she is going to hold it all together in Dave's memory and for their little girl. I loved her strength - reminds me of so many of us here.

Guest Guest

Hi all.....I should probably have warned you.....I'll post a chapter at a time, this way it will allow me to write some ahead so that if I want to change something I can, and not disrupt the flow of the story. Look for chapter 16 on Monday! Thanks for reading everyone!

Guest Guest

Thanks Goatherder! I'm so glad you like the story! It's especially nice knowing that you don't read much fiction. I appreciate you reading it!

Tik tok tik tok tik tok

Hear the clock slooooooowly moving until Monday.

Shall we have a party on Monday? After we read the next chapter, of course.

Right here. On Monday. I make great coffee so we can start with breakfast. Doesn't someone on here make great cinnamon rolls?