MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gardnmom

Comments on Joy's Legacy... here

We will miss you Happygirl. Thank you for posting it early. Prayers with you as you go to the funeral.

Hmmmmm. Jack kicks Simon's backside, catapults him over to New York City and then grabs Joy and kisses her

What chapter? You mean she posted another chapter and I missed it? What the heck? Ok gotta find it.

All right, not funny, I haven't had the chance to read it in awhile, so today I started where I had left off, (chapter 7!!) and now I've finished all of it. What did I have to go and do that for?!?! Now I'm hanging on the edge of my seat with everyone else. Is it Thursday yet?!?!?

(Oops, was I supposed to be cleaning or something today? I was stuck on my 'puter)

I was really happy to get the last chapter a bit early but I really miss hearing from Happy Girl this week. Hope all is going well as she went away for a funeral.

Guest Guest

Hi all....just got back from the funeral....I hope to have a chapter ready by Monday! My Dad is coming into town, so I'll still be busy the next few days.

I'll have to tell you all about everything somewhere else....good to be back, though.......

Guest Guest

Welcome back HG, just letting everyone know this thread is now closed to keep it from getting too long.....please use the "Comments on Joy's Legacy 2" thread to continue...thanks!