MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gardnmom

Comments on Joy's Legacy Part 2

Guest Guest

Ack! I can't handle the suspense! You sure do like cliffhangers. I'm eagerly anticipating the next one.

~Jo

I am so hooked, that I check several times a day to see if you have added another chapter yet.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

this is the one thing that makes monday's more bareable.

waiting....waiting... still waiting.....paceing now. but waiting...................................................

Just took a look - ach! no new chapter! Joining theyd in the pace back and forth across the room, back and forth, wearing a path in the floor........

Guest Guest

Hi all......I'm so sorry! I really wanted to have it ready for today, but things are just not going my way lately. I was gone over the weekend at a women's retreat from church (it was great!), and then today has been catch up day.

Also, my mom is still here. She was diagnosed with ductul carcinoma in situ (cancer in one of the ducts in her left breast). She will be taking care of it here, so will be staying with us indefinately. Please pray for us in this area.

I really hope to be able to post the chapter soon. I can't promise that it will be tomorrow, but I will get on that tomorrow so that I can post it ASAP. Thank you for your patience!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.