MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

End of Joy's Legacy

Guest Guest

Hi everyone! I thought I'd let you know that I just posted the end of Joy's Legacy. My plan is to have a sequel, which I already have some chapters writen for, though they aren't ready to be posted yet. Just wanted you to know! I've no idea yet how many books in the series there will be, but I'll keep you posted.

Hope you liked Joy's Legacy, and stay tuned for Joy's Journey! Thanks for all your support!

Guest Guest

It has been a wonderful story, and I'm so glad that it ended on a some what happy note. I look forward to the new book. Thanks Happygirl...you are gifted.

Indeed HappyGirl.. I loved your story... Thanks for sharing it with me.. You truly are gifted with words!

Good ending! I was sort of holding my breath that no one was going to come in and throw a monkey wrench in the works. Thanks, Happygirl.

But... But... But.... there are so many but's... is she pregnant..... Simon did need his butt kicked.... what happens to Bethany..... ughhhh.... So when will we be getting Joy's Journey.....

Guest Guest

Hi. I'm a little late getting the last chapter read. I didn't want to believe it. Well done happygirl, it's a beautiful ending!

~Jo

Guest Guest

Thanks for reading it! I sure enjoy the writing....I have a final draft ready, I'm just waiting for a friend to proofread it and send it back to me so I can post it. I have a couple of good friends that help me with this, and trust me......it makes the book much, much better!

Thank you so much for your patience!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.