MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PlanoPa

comments on Joy's Journey

Gosh you all.. I saw this forum this morning and automatically thought yippeeeeeeee.. I started looking for a new chapter.. Usually we don't get comments here unless a new chapter has been submitted! urgh..

Ok Ok 5th.............

Guest Guest

Thanks you guys! I really feel loved! I'm doing my own pacing...until my computer gets fixed! Hopefully it will be worked on this weekend....thanks again!

I really miss these stories. I do hope HappyGirl continues to write them even if she's decided to do it other than here.

Happygirl, let us know if you are publishing them.

Happygirl, you are such a talented storyteller!! Thanks so much for the new chapter. I've missed Joy and Jack and was glad to see that they doing so well! clap (I only came out lurkdom recently, but have been around for about a year or so and have loved your story from the very beginning). If you decide to publish, sign me up for at least a 1/2 dozen copies; this story would make a perfect gift for at least a few dear friends of mine!

Wow, what a great compliment, Crazycatlady! Thank you! Maybe someday I will....that's the hope anyway! I'll see about posting another chapter soon. Thanks again! HG flowersmilie

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.