MrsSurvival Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
PlanoPa

comments on Joy's Journey

I posted another chapter under chapter 7. I'm running out of chapters! Remember, I am rewriting the book, so a lot has changed from what I have originally (what you are reading now). I only have a few chapters of what it used to be, so I'll post those every so often. Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for reading! bighug HG flowersmilie

feedbackIf you are reading the book, could you let me know what you think? Criticism (sp?), hopefully constructive, would help a lot! Thanks so much for reading! bighug HG flowersmilie

I was fascinated again - you are doing a wonderful job. I read alot, well normally a lot. And you have been able to keep my initerest, the flow of the story is excellent. And I am looking forward to the each installment Keep up the good work!

Hey chica!

I decided to reread your wonderful book again and was struck by this snippet:

The news was getting worse every night. Oh, the newscasters were great. They had fun doing their job, and you could tell. But tonight, for a split second as the main anchor-man told of the dollar dropping yet again, the price of crude oil going up, and the tensions with China rising, you could tell/snip

So odd you wrote this in 2005? and it feels like you worte it about today...

Good and mildly scary!

Hugs to you bighug

Thanks Cookie! bighug Isn't that something? I remember wanting to be realistic at the time, not overly dramatic. To think that things have only escalated from that day really is something to think about! sofa

HG flowersmilie

I am soooo glad to see you back here and writing on this wonderful story again! Keep up the good work. It is much appreciated.

Q

Thank you HG! The characters feel like family, and I want to know how they are doing.

Wow! Thanks everyone for your replies and support! I loooove writing! And your support sure makes it easier for me! Love ya'll, HG flowersmilie

bighugbighugbighug

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.