MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Christmas Fun!

Guest Guest

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know Lois. This is just a list of Christmas trivia I thought might be kind of fun.

Nope, it was Alabama.

Let's try another.

2. What was the name of Scrooges' dead business partner in "A Christmas Carol"?

a. Jacob Marley

b. Bob Cratchit

c. Tiny Tim

d. Bill Sykes

Jacob Marley is correct...good work ladies!

Okay, here's number 3. In 1939 Robert May created WHAT Christmas figure as a Christmas promotion for Montgomery Ward department store in Chicago.

The answer to: In 1939 Robert May created WHAT Christmas figure as a Christmas promotion for Montgomery Ward department store in Chicago.

Rudolph the Red Noised Reindeer.

Here's a new one for this morning:

What brought Frosty the Snowman to life?

a. Pixie Dust

b. An old silk hat

c. A kiss

d. A fresh snowfall

Ok, you two are too good!

Here we go.......

In the 1920’s what world wide beverage company adopted the Santa Claus figure for a winter advertising promotion?

Right again!!!

The politicians, women’s groups, and seniors’ organizations protested this Christmas song written in 1979 and popularized by Elmo and Patsy. What is it?

Hey, I resemble that song, Gramma got run over by a reindeer. That actually happened to me and my kids sang that song incessantly.... As pretty as a Christmas card, anyone else have snow?

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer is right everyone!

Oh Mother, what an experience with the deer. We had one for a pet for 5 years and know how sharp those hooves are. He was so tame and friendly BUT still a wild animal so we didn't go in with him. We had a neat way of feeding him in the building and then locking him in at night or he would be gone. We didn't have good enough fences to keep him in at night during mating season. So we'd lock him up and then let him out during the day and he was content.

People all over the county knew of Willie and would bring him apples or anything salty. He was a sweetie!

Yep, it's been snowing here off and on for the last 3 days. Thankfully not real heavy.

Archived