MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Blessings *smile*

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Without further adieu, may all credit from hereonout be given to our resident *Cookie* for her idea to take a moment to count our blessings...

But *I* was the one who thought of making a new post about it so we get EQUAL billing...ROFL!

Geeeeeeeeez...anything serious anymore makes me emotional, not that THAT is anything new, but lately it's just more intense...

For me, the immediate blessings that come to mind are...

My gratitude at having the honor of having a relationship with God

My children.

The fact that I haven't gone nuts with all that has happened over the past few years. *smile*

My family...I wouldn't trade them for the world...as far as I am concerned, there is none finer.

Wow...that's all that comes immediately to mind, with the exception of...

MrsSurvival.com and all that she has been, and is currently, and what she will be some day, because of the women here...some oldtimers who have stuck it out through thick and thin, some newbies that see the unique *specialness* we have here, and those that have yet to come.

I told someone today that I always KNEW how special MrsSurvival was...that was why I fell in love with her at first sight all those years ago, but that appreciation has only grown and deepened, especially because of all that has happened.

So! Share some of the blessing in your life and let us be blessed by hearing them...

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg

Guest Guest

Hmmm...

So ed's blessing is Darlene's pork marinade...

which she now *has* to post in the cookstove's little recipe box.

(Still thinking of my blessings to post...)

------------------

cat.jpg

First off, having a husband that still loves ((((me))))After all these years, stretch marks, weight gain, gray hair and wrinkles!! He still sees the vibrant 16 year old girl within that he fell in love with over 20 years ago...That blesses me like none other!! I thank God for my dear husband!

Next would be the 2 children we have been given. They are indeed a gift from heaven.

I am blessed with many simple joys daily, one of them is sharing the journey with people like you smile.gif

------------------

eaglew.jpg

Blessings? Oh yeah, I have many!!!

1. That God loves me and the strength He has provided this year with the death of 3 family members (including my mom).

2. My husband loves me and is my best friend.

3. My family (both husbands side and my own). Especially that my dad is one of my closest friends. And that my mom-in-law received a heart transplant and is doing well!

4. Friends

5. Health

6. My church

7. This website

Oh....I could go on and on. God has been good to me!!! smile.gif

Guest Guest

I am blessed by so much!

First and foremost-My family.

I am blessed with good health.

I am blessed with silly pets.

I am blessed by the little brown wren who sings on my porch every morning, by the mysterious slime molds that appear in the mulch, by the wonders that appear daily in the garden, by the bluebird sky this morning....

By the knowledge that God makes all things possible.

------------------

wdchuck.gif

Guest Guest

Lots to be grateful for!

1. My husband.

2. My 4 precious children. They are my heart, my joy smile.gifI feel so blessed to be able to be home with them while they are little.

3. My family

4. All the wonderful people I am blessed to call friends, both RL and online. Especially at Mrs-S!

5. My health

6. Darlene's pork recepie grin.gif It's really yummy!

------------------

becca.jpg

[This message has been edited by Becca Anne (edited July 23, 2002).]

Guest Guest

1) Jesus, my Lord and Savior

2) my wonderful husband who continues to put up with me after almost 21 years

3) my 5 great kids and 4 grandchildren

4) the fact that we have finally found a church home (if only my teenagers were happy with it)

5) great friends who have similar feelings about the world

6) NOT living in the city!

I am blessed with

With a loving heavenly Father

a great husband of 44 years

The love of 3 wonderful children, 6 grandchildren, and to great grand sons,

4 loving sisters and 2 loving brothers, numerous aunts uncles and cousins.

We have a home that we love.

and DH and I are still good friends after all these years.

I am blessed with good health, beautiful days, georgeous scenery in every season.

I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams,

and I have all of you too. When I put it all together.....WOW

------------------

lois.jpg