MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The Princess Boot Camp...An Ongoing Saga...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

*sigh*

"Why me", I say to myself..."what did I ever do to deserve to head this princess boot camp? All I tried to do is get the girls to wear their tiaras right and all I get in return is insubordination..."

Oh well, I guess we gotta start somewhere.

Last night was Granny's first night in the boot camp and I caught her trying to crochet by candlelight...when I blew out her candle and told her lights out she got up and pitched an absolute FIT in her granny nightie...that was a sight I don't wanna try to describe...

This afternoon, when I ordered westie into the bootcamp, she showed up with her 5 Anatolian dogs...I guess she was trying to make a statement *rolling eyes*...I called the dogs over to me and they quietly laid by my feet...you shoulda seen westie's face though...they say that a picture is worth a thousand words but suffice it to say it looked something like this:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

*BUZZ*

Wrong answer...

Now what would a Princess say? A Princess would say...

"It's so lovely and such a priviledge to be here"...

(not holding out much hope of westie ever saying that though...rofl)

Guest Guest

You know it has been bothering me.. this dunce hat... it really isn't a dunce hat but I couldn't put my finger on what it reminded me of...

then it struck me.....

[sTRIKE Do any of you remember "Spanky and Our Gang" also known as "The Little Rascals"? do you remember 'Spanky'? he had a hat exactly like that! STRIKE ]

go look for your self!

STRIKE http://www.geocities.com/ourgang1931/clubspanky.html STRIKE

Darlene is just passing this off as a tiara! Indeed!!

(edited by Darlene to strike the hallucinating meanderings of westie )

Guest Guest

awwwwww Granny, you are so sweet ((((granny))))

You passed the final test and are graduating with full honors from the Princess Boot Camp! (it's hard to keep someone in here when they are so sweet)...

As far as westie goes, I fear she'll be here for a looooooooong looooooooooooong time...poor thang.

You have earned a new tag line!

Guest Guest

PoGo dear, I purchased a little tinkle bell to ring when we need more of this or that... Princess Mushroom should be able to hear it.. if not... bring us more......!

Guest Guest

*darlene reads the 3 princesskateer's ramblings and leans back and *yawns*...she reviews the fruits of her labors and is quite pleased with herself...they have all cleaned up quite nicely...it took a while to get the finishing touches on westie as she was the last one fished outta the chocolate swimming pool and therefore it's quite apparent the results of her over imbibing, but she appears to have cleaned up quite nicely...*

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Lend me your ear (or eyes as it would pertain to on the net)...

It is with great flourish, much personal pride and self accomplisment that I'm pleased (and gloating) over my finished product...

From left to right I am proud to present....

Pogo, Westie and Necie!

TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

ROFLMAO!

Guest Guest

that dang corsett has my chest up at my chin! no this will not do! how does one breath or walk in them thangs?

where's my overalls, hat, boots and my gun?

Archived