MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The Princess Boot Camp...An Ongoing Saga...

Guest Guest

Aghhhhhh! We're trapped!

I knew I should have brought my inflateable duck!

Oh my lord, I laughed again and after I'd already heard the story FROM Darlene.

That will now have to be our new *insider* answer to problems and tribulations. No beating around the bush, no political correctedness...just shoot the duck.

cookie

from inflatable ducks and duck-be-gone pillowcases

as seen on TV!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Psst, girls, over here...

Shhhh, so she doesn't hear. She may have shut us in here, but I have a secret weapon.

Come closer...

I own three ducks and I brought them with me. Here's what we'll do: We'll wait until she's opening the gate to let in her wardens, er um "cleaning ladies". Then we'll drop the ducks in front of us and march forward in formation. We can easily heard the ducks right to and through the gate. Queen Quack will run screaming back into her castle, and we'll be free!!!!

Bwa-ha-ha!!!

Now, has anyone seen my jeans and my pistol?

Originally Posted By: HSmom

Now, has anyone seen my jeans and my pistol?

I think they're in the same place as my stretchy sweats and slip on shoes. Have you tried balancing a pregnant belly with these pointy things she calls shoes? And gold lame over my pregnant belly is DEFINITELY not flattering! I look like a disco ball!

If I say "Yes, boss" and "Whatever you say, boss!" can I at least get my slip on shoes back?

Mo7

:Darlene1: cry I know how you feel Darline. We had a rooster who didn't like red and would jump up and take you hat off your head. My Dad had a 2,000 + lbs. bull and he didn't like my husbands truck and we where hauling hay to barn and the bull would charge and ram the pickup every time we did hay. eek

O-kaaay. It's Sat nite 9:30 and I finished reading all the history of PBC. And clicked 'Index'. Nothing happened. I'm still in here. So I clicked ' The Sunporch'. Nothing. I'm still in here. Ah ha! I've watched all those episodes of McGeiver... I'm creative. So I try sending out a message in that handy new Shout Box. Well....it *still* says it's sending. I'm not even sure if this Quick Reply will work. Does this mean...

DarLENE! I thot you were kidding about the PBC trap. sheeesh!

Hey Mo7, you DO look fashionable in 'disco'. heehee.

So as long as I'm stuck on this thread....

Hey HSmom.... I'll add MY three ducks and two GEESE. These are the sole survivors of multiple dog, coyote, and fox attacks. They stare down my 150 dog. They swim...like today...in icy mountain streams. These are tough old birds. Watch out for goose wings. I've been 'beaten soundly about the head' by them...owie*owie*owie! So, have we got a defense force yet, HS? By the way, they dig pretty good holes too.

[still says it's 'sending' my Shout Box SOS....hmmm, so outside com is censored, huh? ]

Did I mention that one of my ducks lays 'nekkid eggs' ? No shell. QUITE messy! Would just not be proper inside the groomed grounds of PBC. Makes nice artilliery tho. Think 'water balloon with gooooo inside'. :-)

OK, I'm gonna try something new to get back to the main forum. I'll leave this note here in case I get forever lost in cyberspace.

MtRider

PS: Now it's 9:45 and I've tried "Forum List" and "Log Out" and ....................

I'M STILL IN THE PRINCESS BOOTCAMP THREAD!

So it's either Darlene REALLY making good on her threat OR

too many of you guys are playing with all the neat new toys and locked up the system. Where were you when the system locked????? OR

it's MY system.....

Ok, MtRider is trying the drastic Shut Down & ReEnter escape plan. Wish me luck.

• 1 year later...

Oh my! I had read this a while back but didn't reply since I didn't want to get stuck in here too but this is tooo funny! I'm glad Princess Boot Camp is over now! Could you imagine still being stuck in this place?

Yeah I see you -- bumping it up three times! You are STUCK now!

Wish I had been around then, I might have made different choices in my life now (Like not telling about preps and telling kids to keep it quiet).

rofl Sorry I did a search for it and pulled what I thought were three threads... someone kept changing the original thread by adding a new heading at the top. Bumped all three then started reading and it was one with three names! Stuck? Oh man! laugh

How do I get out of here? Where's Westie the famous escapee? Maybe she can help. Oh man!

Don't do it deer... she has those fences HIGH!!!! Oh man thats gonna hurt.....

Uh huh... I'm waiting on westie... where is she? Man she needs to hurry before the queen realizes I'm in here. sofa

baseballbat <<<---- ROFL!!!! doesn't it look like the Princess of Clubs?

oh.. I am so s-c-a-r-e-d!

DUCK!!!!! darthduck R-U-N!!!!!

well we got rid of her!

now... see the fence.. get a running start.. climb over and escape!

Hey, Boss...

Apparently you didn't tell them about the heavy-duty bird netting you had installed over the camp "to keep the chicken hawks out"???

whistling

Ummm, yeah... rollingeyes

Now you're swingin' from the netting in yer pink frilly ballgown like a bloomin' bell, showin' yer knickers to the REST of the gang...

whistling

Archived