MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The Princess Boot Camp...An Ongoing Saga...

Guest Guest

Originally Posted By: michelle
I'm glad Princess Boot Camp is over now! Could you imagine still being stuck in this place?

Over? OVER!?! yahoo LET ME OUT!!

No more pink nail polish? No more toe squishin' shoes? No more pokey tiaras? And them CORSETTES!! DarleneSwoon

Oh, yeah....somebody take Westie's bell away!! rofl
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I enjoyed the "Sashaying" classes. curtsey

And what about those "Bat your eyelashes to appear innocent - and then catch 'em off guard!" trip2

But the best was the new rendition of "I can bring home the bacon" which including verses about black iron skillets and hog butchering. wink

But you've already learned a LOT!!

How to roll down a hill ... of course that was suppose to be without injury... may have to try that later.

But, you got an A+ from me when we did the "How to need something suddenly from WalMart when they start to kill the chickens!"

wink

Maddi, Honey...

You might not realize it, but you're *ALREADY* in PBC. You're a "Princess-In-Training". rollingeyes

You've been into VS stores. You've worn pink. You've had the chocolates, the cheesecake, the cappuchinos... nail

Sheesh, you're a CHEERLEADER, girl... !

At least, being Darlene's own daughter, you get a few of the *perks*.

(Ask your Mama...)

bouquet

Originally Posted By: Madison
"Hey, mom, do you want us to go get a rotisserie chicken from WalMart so, uh, you know, the boys have an example of what it's s'posed to look like?"

You're busted baby.

nail

lol
Originally Posted By: Darlene
Originally Posted By: Madison
"Hey, mom, do you want us to go get a rotisserie chicken from WalMart so, uh, you know, the boys have an example of what it's s'posed to look like?"

You're busted baby.

nail

lol

I think it was Leah's idea....right Maddi? wink

PBC is not a *place*, per se....but a 'state of mind(lessness)*. grin

Therefore...it is open to all, and EVERYONE is fair game!

rofl

Just give me pink camo pants, a Hello Kitty with an AK 47 tshirt, paint my toes and fingers bubblegum pink, with matching lipstick, and stick my feet into pink hiking boots. Give me my pink camoflaggeeed rifle and I am good to go.

I AINT 2 Nuts... just one.

Signed the resident escapee from the mental ward. The one wearing the TIN FOIL HAT and stocking as fast as she can for WW3 to escalate.

Originally Posted By: Aint2nuts
Just give me pink camo pants, a Hello Kitty with an AK 47 tshirt, paint my toes and fingers bubblegum pink, with matching lipstick, and stick my feet into pink hiking boots. Give me my pink camoflaggeeed rifle and I am good to go.

I AINT 2 Nuts... just one.
Signed the resident escapee from the mental ward. The one wearing the TIN FOIL HAT and stocking as fast as she can for WW3 to escalate.

ROFL!

((((a2n))))

http://www.nextag.com/More-Categories--zzp...BBE903E14534175

Nope this is where we should shop. The lastest in everything pink camoflageeed.

laugh

http://www.nextag.com/Shoes--a-Shoe+Color-...402zB6z5---html

Here are the shoes for everyone in the family

Oh and check out the baby camo on the second page of the LAST link. YOu can even get baby sheets and blankets in camo.

titles?

at Graduation???

roflroflrofl

John, honey... you don't wanna know the graduation gifts...

Trust me.

Think pink.

Think VS.

On second thought... DON'T think!!!

DarleneSwoon

rofl We can actually graduate from this place? How do we do that? I thought we were stuck here FORRREEVVVEERRRR! Quick somebody pass me the cheat sheet to finals, I wasn't here to take notes.

Archived