MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

"Mornful" Monday

Becca_Anne

So glad your rolls came out good this time Mommafitz.

Snow, it sounds like the kids are having a great time. I haven't had pigs in a blanket for years.

Not much going on today. It's pretty warm and going into the upper 80's today. The garden is doing great. We're already getting lots of veggies. Soon I will be swamped with stuff and trying to freeze and can it all.

After lunch I'm going to make a nice juicy blueberry pie. Dh loves them and I still have to use up the rest of last years berries before the new ones start coming in.

I also better get to the laundry. I haven't done any in over a week so I have quite a pile.

Have a great Monday!

Morning all. It's drizzly here this morning, it feels good after all the sun last week. I got to bring Cooper home Thursday afternoon. My friend Ivie saw all the puppies on the porch and the girl there told her I could take him whenever I wanted to. It was only about 10 minutes after I had gone to another neighbor's and asked her about the little dog crate she had in her yard sale. I bought it for $5. I had just washed it and DS had put a pillow in it for Cooper, when Ivie brought him to me and said I could finally have him. He turned 7 weeks on Sat. Someone told me I couldn't get him his shots til he was 10 weeks, someone else said 6. So I'm going to try to get DH to take me to the feed store today and find out and buy the shot there.

He sleeps in his crate most of the night, and when he whines I take him outside. He already knows he should go potty outside (or so I like to believe) because he did his duty right in front of the door the other morning before I could get to him. About 5:30 in the morning is when Cooper decides he wants to cuddle with me, and unfortunately, that's when I stop taking him outside, and he goes in front of the door.

Hello everyone. I've already been to town to run a few errands and I've worked in the garden some. I did something to my knee when I was in the garden. I think I stepped in a hole or something but I've limped on my right leg ever since. I've put some Icy Hot on it and it seems to be helping. I'm going to take it easy for a bit and then I need to get back into the garden again.

WiccadStargazer~don't feel bad about crate training that puppy. We've trained several puppies this way and it really works well. They do feel like their crate is their "safe place" that they can hide in if they need to. Keep it up, you'll have a very well behaved dog one of these days.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today.

Archived