MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

140,000 withiut electricity

in New England. Here, in the Finger Lakes of NY, we awoke to find our vehicles incased in ice, but had power.

This evening it is snowing those great big lovely flakes that frost the world so beautifully.

Hope everyone has found a way to keep warm and safe.

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Sounds beautiful Lois!

Here in central Ma....my Mom and friends lost power this morning...all is well now.....we had a thick coating of ice...made the trees real pretty but everything else pretty slippery...It's cold and raw...combo regular rain and freezing rain right now...we'll see how things are in the morning.

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Went to town today for bread and milk, there were some branches down on the weaker trees.

On the way back, the sun was ahead of me and shinning through the ice incased trees glistening like diamonds,they were georgeous. Of course I didn't have a camera with me.....

How is everyone doing?

------------------

lois.jpg

Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when

our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Is the power back on now for all of those people that lost it?

I would hate to be without power for more than just a few hours. Everything we have is run by electricty.

Lois, I bet it was beautiful that morning. I know we never have a camera when we need it either. We might think about it before we leave and then leave without it. frown.gif We have taken special little trips just to see the colors in the Fall and such so then we take the camera for sure. smile.gif

Hope all are doing ok out that way.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif