MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hmmmmmm......

So while I was busy ya'll decided to move on me. I got the hint! LOL. My parents moved on me a few times too but I always found them. Seriously though, Princess Jr. was born last week. While Mom was in the hospital I kept Princess Sr. Both of the Princesses sure are beautiful if I do say so myself.

Guest Guest

Ohhh, *wonderful*!!! Congratulations to the family!!!

Weight, length, hair???

**Cat offers a dainty pink baby afghan...**

When can *I* hold her??? smile.gif

------------------

cat.jpg

Guest Guest

How Wonderful...Congratulations, MOMO!!! It's a great thing having a new baby in the family!!! I just love ALL babies!! party.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Little Princess! party3.gif

MrsZou

------------------

50_p1689.jpg

Of course you are all invited to hold her. Since she is the second child her mother is much more lenient about things like that. (When Princess Sr. was born she acted like it was too dangerous for her to be held.)

She is beautiful!! Jacqueline is 8lb 7 oz, 21 inches long and LOTS of dark brown hair. The hair is already starting to lighten though. (Is it real or is it Clairol?) She came over this weekend to visit us. I even go to feed her. Princess Sr. is taking it better than I thought. BUT...when they left and I leaned over to kiss baby good bye,she managed to get in front of the baby and steal the kiss for herself!

Guest Guest

Jacqueline?? *Such* a pretty name!!

Ummm, Momo?

I gotta admit... I was like that with my firstborn, too. blush.gif

It's part of realizing that huge responsibility of new parenthood.

By the second, it's MUCH easier to let someone else cuddle them!! *grin*

------------------

cat.jpg