MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

(insert cute adjective here) Wednesday

Becca_Anne

Good morning everyone. I just finished my breakfast and thought I'd check in here before I leave for work.

I had a really long and rough day yesterday. I cleaned the house yesterday morning and then I worked a six hour shift at work. So I was on the road from 7 AM until 7:30 PM. Long day.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to keep up with the cleaning. I am now going full time at work which is a good thing considering the payments on the Explorer start next month.

I have heard of people stealing vegetables out of someone's garden but never the plants themselves. That is truly sad that someone would do that.

I guess I'd better get going. Hope everyone has a great day.

Well good morning!

I didn't get a darn thing done yesterday, the water was off 3 hours longer than the town said it would be, so we even had late dinner. So today I have to make up for lost time.

Looking at Amishway's website again today, getting SO MANY ideas!

Mommy of Six

'Twas a craaaaaazy day.

Went fishing this morning and DBF forgot to put the bucket back in the boat Sunday (actually, we forgot it was still at neighbors house from the fishing party). So I had to PRACTICE catch-n-release. Found out that I'm not very good at it! It shouldn't have been that hard, since most of the fish were small anyhow-...but, the few that would have been 'keepers' were really difficult to drop back into the lake.

Archived