MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MAJOR MRSSURVIVAL GLITCH

Darlene

Lemme put it this way...

My stomach realllllllllllllllly hurts from laughing so hard...this is one of those time that ya just GOTTA see the valley before you can get to the top of the mountain...

We have an upgraded message board, so I'm sure things will be looking a little different, ok maybe a LOT different...all our Mods have flown the coop, and no offense to Ricardo, but I do not know a Ricardo who is now moderating the Kitchen forum, NOR did I authorize Ricardo to mod that forum...ROFL

oooooooooooooooooops, guess we have a few little bugs to work out...but the ride has just begun so if you're anything like me, you might as well hop aboard and enjoy the ride!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

It's at times like this, that i seriously question how I ever met MountainMommy...ROFL j/k, butttttttttttttttttt...

If you've been around for any length of time, you'll know that when she gets behind the wheel of the forums, the ride is ALWAYS, oh how shall we say...ummmmmm....EXHILARATING!

ROFL

Hang tight, I promise we'll be ok soon!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to add to your problems, but all of the posts I've made in the last several days are missing. Some of the replies to my posts are still up so I know I made them, is that a glitch too?

ROFL!

I can't quit laughing...just reading y'alls post tore me up rofl...

I'm still upset with that ricardo guy, he really is pushy, isn't he? And if you're ricardo, Grub, you might wanna have a talk with your hubby...

I need a drink rofl...but I don't drink rofl...

Refresh your pages, clear your cookies from your computer and hopefully that'll fix some of the bugs...

I just got off the phone with westbrook and she can't log in, she tried to register with a new name and it wouldn't let her rofl...

This is a mess but ya wanna know what?

This is called real life...when things get difficult, we just hafta hang tough till things get worked out. In the long run, these changes truly are gonna be for the better and allow us to do so many more things and the good news is that we won't hafta make any more adjustments like this for a few years.

I promise.

(I think)

rofl

Remember, if ANYone has any problems, or questions, and you can't get online here at the site yet, feel free to email me at babeshades@yahoo.com or message me on yahoo messenger under my babeshades name....or Cat...Cat? What's your email addy again? The other post that you had put it in is missing (I think)...*sigh*

Oh well, we'll get this all worked out. I'll keep y'all updated as best I can.

LOL Well I'm off for a few days and I come back and see I've had an identity crises lol I guess I'm grace now or that's what all my old post are showing up as.

Hmmm, I can log in as Mother but I seem to have only nine post to my name. Now I've always wanted to go to Australia and now it seems I've changed my name and now LIVE there as Jo.

Well now, this is just too funny! I couldn't get on here this morning before work and you guys were all I could think about all day and now I come back to this. I needed a laugh after the day I had. I'm glad to see that "most" of the board is back to normal.

Well one thing you can say, the story gets better and better...rofl

I'm now starting to find out that some of our most valued and precious members are trying to log in, only to find out they've been BANNED!

ROFLMAO!

Soooooooooooooooo, if you try to log in and are notified that you're banned, please please please let us know so that we can get that fixed...

We're getting there a little at a time...we're finding out where the problem areas are (we already know WHO the problem child is...mountainmommy shhhhhhhhhhhh ROFL!) and we'll fix them as we find them...

Anybody got an extra one of those Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass handy? Or better yet, feel free to browse the forums to get to know all these new members we've never met and that never posted but look like they post up a storm...ROFL!

It's been a funny day, and y'all have been so great with your patience and understanding...it sure helps those of us that really are trying hard to get everything running smooth again to feel a little less pressure cause we really do care.

Well, I think I'm gonna turn the reigns over to MountainMommy...I'm tired of being her press agent...she can make a few speeches of her own for the next few hours...rofl!

((((((((((((((((((((MM)))))))))))))))))))))))

*MM peers around the corner, her eyes wide and panicked. She steps up to the microphone*

Well. Ahem.

When Darlene asked me if I could help, I said, "sure!"

I hope she's learned her lesson.

Anybody know phpMyAdmin?

Archived