MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Up and Running

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Darlene will make the official post in the morning, but for those who get here before her, welcome to our new home. There are several new features here. If you don't find them or notice them, Darlene will let you know all about them tomorrow.

We'll work out some of the glitches tomorrow as well, including the smilies.

You will need to modify your profiles again, and custom titles may need to be changed.

I'm off to bed.

Night!

All I can say is Wow! I am so knocked out and amazed by everything that's gone into what I assumed was a simple server move-and no server move is ever simple, I just had no idea it would take this much work, and that the forum would be this wonderful when you were done!

I can't wait to see what new goodies there are, and to check everything out. Thank you so very much, Darlene and MM, for doing this for all of us!

Mo6

Guest Guest

Everything will be okay, D... (((((((((((((Darlene)))))))))))))

As for the "test": everyone passed! Yippee! You are now officially promoted to the next level.

Well, I guess I failed the *test* then, cause I'm not getting it...

My apologies AH, as I said in my original post, maybe I was reading it wrong, and I guess I was. I'll make no excuses (although I really do have a TON of them ), and just simply say I'm sorry. I shouldn't have vented on you.

*darlene takes her test paper that has an *F* scrawled across it and throws it in the trash...*

**Cat picks the test paper out of the trash, looks closely, and shows Darlene...**

It's a "T" for *tired*, Sweetie...

Archived