MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Everyone, please modify your...

Go into your "My Home", then click on "edit" beside Display Preferences. Once there, on the second box, click where it asks which style sheet you want to use. Choose "always use default", then scroll down and submit.

This will fix the brown/blue colour problem.

Thanks! And a big thanks to the person who figured it out and placed the fix somewhere. I thought it was important enough to post the instructions again in case anyone misses that post.

I did miss the post and just now saw this one. Works! Thanks MM and whoever the other was that figured it out. It's much nicer to have these colors than the greens/blues with the brown at the top.

I missed the post, also, but that fixed it. Thanks. And the new site is great. I know MM and Darlene worked very hard. I don't know that much about computers but enough to know that was a very big job. Thank you!

Michael,

I went hunting around and found the source code for the background color. If you have an html program you should be able to make printable blocks of the color b1906f. If you don't, I can see if I can do it for you and mail it off, let me know. Then you can take that to the paint store. It is only the main background, not the highlight colors, I couldn't find those, but it's a start.

Mo7

((((((Buttercup))))) You *did* do a good job, and you deserve to brag about it. Thanks again.

Archived