MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello From The Southern USA!!!:)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hello From The Southern USA!!

Hi!! My Name is Carla G.

I am Married to my Best Friend throughout the whole world!!

My Husband's name is Mark!! We have been married going on 3 years this coming July!!

Mark is in school right now for Full-Time Ministry!!

We Have 2 Children!!

our oldest is Girl and only living child she is 23months old!!

our Son lives in Heaven I misscarried him on November 26th, 2000!!

We are a Homeschooling Preschool Family!!

My DH works full-time so I can stay home and take care of our DD!!

We are an Assembly of God Family!!

I am 22 years old!!

I have been a Christian going on 19 years this Aug. !!

I love being Frugal and Saving My Family and I money!!

------------------

CAGmomof2(Carla)Loving wife to Mark,mom to 2 children one who lives here on Earth and the other one lives in Heaven!! Renewing our Vows on July31st,2005!!

Guest Guest

Welcome to Mrs Survival! Have a seat on the porch swing and get comfy while I bring out the cinnamon rolls and capuccino's smile.gif

I'm a SAHM to 4, homeschooling my DD who is starting 5th grade this fall. It will be our second year of homeschooling. I have been married 11 yrs and live in IA.

Very happy to have you with us. smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

Guest Guest

(((((((CAGmomof2)))))))

Welcome to MrsSurvival! We're so glad you took a moment to introduce yourself!

I'm married with 4 children...I have 3 children in heaven that I shall meet someday too...*smile*

*darlene grabs a cup of becca's cappuchinos and sits on the front porch swing and enjoys the quietness of this morning...*

And THAT quiet won't last long...LOL!

If you ever need a thing CAG, just let us know.

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg

Guest Guest

Yes I was on the old one!! What Happened ??

Thank you all once again for the warm welcome!! smile.gif

------------------

CAGmomof2(Carla)Loving wife to Mark,mom to 2 children one who lives here on Earth and the other one lives in Heaven!! Renewing our Vows on July31st,2005!!

Hello Carla from the south of England. I hope you enjoy this as much as I am, and I've only been here about a week or less, but feel quite at home already! Settling in nicely. It's a wonderful site.

Guest Guest

Thank you for the warm welcome!! smile.gif

------------------

Guest Guest

------------------

Hi Carla, welcome to the family, nice to meet you. From Finger Lakes region of NY, here. Children are grown and I have 6 grand-children and 2 great-grand-sons (1 and 3).

------------------

lois.jpg

[This message has been edited by Lois (edited July 24, 2002).]

Guest Guest

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! smile.gif

------------------

Good morning, and welcome to Mrs. S. Carla, it is good that you found us again. smile.gif

Looking forward to seeing you post. smile.gif

DH and I will be married 40 years in September, we have 3 adult children and 7 grandchildren. We have 2 dogs who think they are people. smile.gif

I've brought in some nice warm muffins and coffeecake to start the day with. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Good morning and welcome!!!!

I have been married 4 1/2 years. I guess we are the "newlywed" ladies on the board. smile.gif

We do not have children. But, we do have 3 dogs....what a handful! Ha! Ha! I am an old lady compared to you....let's just say I am "30 something" (and I think it is more something than 30).

Have a great day!

Guest Guest

We will be married 3 years on July31st of this year!! smile.gif

------------------

Guest Guest

Thank you all for the warm welcome!! smile.gif

Glad to be back !! smile.gif

------------------