MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hey Spit! Where are you now?

So I'm now re-named Bebbie and Spit is Spot!!!Very funny Brigie!

Hey your doggie is stuck.......

Nutting exciting today..grocery shopping...

Beautiful Weather for the last 2 day's So COOL and Comfy....downright fall like!! I'm a happy camper!

Hey Spooooooot where are you??????

beb

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM

Hi Beb, Spot, Do (oops, slipped again) wavey.gif

Where is Spot anyway, I really wasn't trying to rename her I really slipped. Do (I mean Di, where is your dad, haven't seen him post yet?)

Spot came in once and left.

Got a new job for Monday, working the the School District, hurray

Trying out my new sig. What do you think?

brigid.gif

grin.gif

I think it didn't work!!!!

But i saw it over in the picture thang...thing....and i think it's very pretty!!

What do you think Do and Spot?????

Congrats on the job!!What do you have to do??

Bebbielee

------------------

You are so right, Spit was here one day and hasn't been back since. Wonder where she went, maybe to stock up on the sugar?

Di, are your parents back from their little trip yet? Maybe you can get your Dad to set still long enough to make at least one post. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

wavey.gif

Hi, Snowy, Do, Spot and Beb rotfl.gif

Oh I really do manage to amuse myself. No wonder I work with little people under the age of 13. Although even they don't seem as silly as me sometimes.

I don't know if the job I got is working the grounds of all the schools or working inside helping all the burly, healthy men. spineyes.gif

Will know sometime today, either way I report for work at 7:00 on Monday.

Let's see if the sig works now, I think I have it figured out so that it goes on itself.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Guest Guest

Ya we have been kinda heckic up here. But Dad should be here on Tuesday and I'll try to duck tape him to a chair for a while. That man can't sit still for more then 10 minutes. But we are haveing company ( well really my goofy Uncle and his wife ( my favorite aunt) ) up to the cabin on Wednesday so I'll try to get him on line. Boy that's the problem with haveing a cabin on the lake. Almost every weekend is sssssssoooooooooo busy. But DH and I love it. Sure makes the summer spin by fast though. Love ya all DO

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Hi Ya DO,

Tell Dad it's okay.....At least we know that he and MOM are doing well!

He should be enjoying himself relaxing and fishing!! Tell him to catch one for me....but then ask him to please take it off the hook and then could he clean it first......eewwwwwwww and maybe wrap it in plastic........oh forget it i'll just go buy one from the store.....never mind.....

------------------

Hey Brigie..i'm crack myself up sometimes too.....What's wrong with us??????

Have fun at school tomorrow!

Snowy....very cute!

Hey Do ....if you happen to check in....do you think MM will notice that your Dad gave his preferences under your name??

Good morning ladies. smile.gif

Snowy, now that is a new one for me. smile.gif Most call me Snow but this is cute. smile.gif

Beb, Do and Spot, what shall we call Brigid, let me think, Bridy smile.gif there we go, what do you think? smile.gif

Hope you are all having a great day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

*Spit creeps very quietly into the room. She "spots" brigid and winds up her throwing arm and .............. SPLAT!!!!!!!!! Right in the ol kisser!! LOL *

" You like the "special" banana and coconut cream pie I baked just for you!?!?!? Just how do ya get spot from Spit??? LOL"

* Spitfire dashes off laughing her haed off *

"Now I wonder where else I can have a little fun today?!?!?!"

spitzfire.jpg

------------------

Guest Guest

WHOOOOOOO oh my goodness !!!! What a mess. Well that's what we get for trying to get Spitfire in here. ROTFLOL tongue.gif HUMMM not a bad pie. Hold still Bridig. I am trying to clean it off you. LOL di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Okay, now that I have renamed everyone I guess I better remember, Spot, Do, Beb, Snowy, this pie is the best I've ever tasted.

Nice to see Spot racing around again. No time to talk must get to work. Working withthe big burly men this week. My partner talks about nothings but raising cattle and getting the best cut of meat, ewwwww.

Beb you will get a kick out of this, he is 6'4'' and about 230 lbs. We look very funny together. He is a bit of a male chauvanist, Oh well I will just have to teach him.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Yeah Brigie,

Someone i can finally look up to..(tee-hee)

Bet your cute together.

What- eeeeeewwwwww..... you don't do beef.....or is it ..it's too close to walkin when 6'4 is talkin about steaks?? He doesn't go into detail does he????? Yikes and eeeeeeewwwwwww....

Be careful around the burleys....Maybe you'll be lucky and one will sweep you off your feet!!!!!Rufffffff

------------------

Oh..Beb, I really don't want any of them sweeping me off my feet. Not the most attractive group, very nice though. this guy repeats everything he says, everything is "all that jazz" and typical heh after every two words. Told me yesterday that sweeping out the truck was a woman's job. He swept out the truck. ha And yes he goes into details out the meat, he says he also worked in a slaughter house and goes into many details about that. Says he should be making more money an hour than me because he is bigger and stronger . My muscles are sore today from proving him wrong.

But.... for $18.00 an hour I'll put up with him. countdown.gif

Oh well must get to work. Take care of Spot while I'm gone.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Oh Brigie.....Oh Brigie......what are we gonna do with you!!!! Man....i laughed at your.....ahem.....finger guy......your baaaad!!!!! lol.gif

Well i guess feet sweepin is out of the question....who needs a trouble like that guy??????

You BETTER be careful... no sence gettin hurt to show those big galloots up!!

But i so admire your attitude!! notworthy.gif

GO GET EM!!

------------------

Thanks Beb, short post to give you update.

This guy is a biggot, against all different types of people, arrghh. I walked out of the room on him yesterday, when he said a certain nationality of people should not be allowed to live. But now when he says something objectionable, I look out the window and say "gee that's a nice plant, I wonder what kind it is" tee hee

Back to the shop, hope I don't accidently knock him out the moving truck.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hey Beb, running late this morning andthe computer is sooooooo slooooooowwwwwww.

Looks like I will be working with the twit next week as well. Oh well...........I walked out of the room the other day when he was talking about killing a little dog.

must fly like an eagle tee hee

have a great day

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi Beb, okay I made it through five days with the twit. When I put that little caption up I didn't realize that the little guy was holding up his middle finger, I thought he was just counting to ten, like I did allllll weeeekkkkk. I don't usually finger people, only in my head.

I will work for few days next week, but probably not to many, running out of work for us to do.

How are you? Anything new and interesting. I feel like Ihave missed a whole week.

Celebrated my mom's 71st birthday on thursday.

See ya soon, have to work today, weeding for my own business. Monday is a holiday in BC, so I will be working for myself again. Taking sunday off, must rest.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Me......doing anything interesting.....let me think...........Celebrated my sisters birthday yesterday....she brought my mom and 5 out of 6 boys over for the evening...

It was fun! Congrats on your Moms birthday..my Mom will be 73 in August....hey wait a min....it its August....Howd that happen?????

I still got a belly laugh with your finger guy!!!!

Glad your tourture will be over soon.....just don't give him you phone #....don't give him mine either........

Enjoy your day of rest!!!!! Stay in bed!

talk to ya later...

beb

------------------