MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hey Spit! Where are you now?

You know Brigie...before today my hubby would have objected to your burly man taking me away....but today......Hissssss and Meowww..scratch........I think he would pay the guy to get me out of his hair.....hissss....Must be a full moon!!!!

Hey Brigie...."A yellow Duck"?????? Very funny......Yeah and i'll meet you at Lynnies for dinner.....sounds heavenly!!!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bc.FHX9AZpQpY9DM

Guest Guest

You two are toooooo much for me to keep up.

At the cabin for the weekend and had a small family reunion. Boy I think having a cabin on a lake is HIGHLY OVER RATED. I'm bushed. Tried to take a nap today and had nightmires. Still trying to calm my mind. Any suggestions. Then came home and had 3 dead guppies. In the past 2 months went from 40 to 6. I'm bumbed. I'll pick up as soon as I get a decent night sleep. Love ya all .

DO

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Oh Do mecry.gif I'm sooo sorry about all of your guppies. What do you do with them if they live and get bigger?

Beb, Have you made up with your better half yet? sloppy.gif

I'm off for one more day of work anyway, with George of the Jungle, wish me luck. I am woman hear me roar. bangin.gif That's me.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Do.....That's horrible about your guppies....weren't you just posting about your house being overun with tons o-guppies??? Are they all in one tank? Sounds like some dreaded guppie disease. Are there vets for guppies???? Let us know what happens okay?

Yeah my cousin lives on a lake....same problem....and it gets expensive..everybody gets hungry playin in the water.

Brigie,

All is well. No more hissing..

Glad your finally getting rid of the cave man!! At least you made good money!

Hey ....great job Spit decorating!

------------------

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited August 06, 2002).]

Guest Guest

You two cracked me up. Well I changed some of the water in the tank and bought some weekend feeders for those that are left. Never had any problems with not feeding them over a weekend cause they eat the algae in the tank too. Hope this saves the rest of them. Ya the worst part is my two big females died so all I have left is babies. Well they grow fast. Probably by winter I'll be over run by them again. Love ya do

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Guest Guest

You two cracked me up. Well I changed some of the water in the tank and bought some weekend feeders for those that are left. Never had any problems with not feeding them over a weekend cause they eat the algae in the tank too. Hope this saves the rest of them. Ya the worst part is my two big females died so all I have left is babies. Well they grow fast. Probably by winter I'll be over run by them again. Love ya do

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Do, that is to bad about your guppies. Yes, they do grow fast. Years ago, when we lived in CA, we had a lot of them too. We had DH's brothers tanks. Three of them two 10 gallon and one 30 gallon tank. We had all kinds of fish, but we too were overrun with guppies. Then we gave the tanks back to DH's brother and haven't had any since. smile.gif

I take it you are all doing great today. smile.gif Do, Beb and Brigie. How did work go with those big guys?

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi Do,

Bummer....So you think they did'nt get enough to eat while you were gone? Maybe it was the water temp? Was it real hot? Let us know how the babies do........Do.

Hi ya Snowie,

I'm wondering how Brigies last day with big stupid burly guy went too......guess we have to wait until morning!

smooches,

Beb

------------------

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited August 06, 2002).]

wavey.gif

Hi all, well my last day with George of the Jungle went ok. I ignored his comments for the most part. On our last coffee break the boss man came over and said that the moving was over and that was all the work. sooo

George was laid off and they told me to report to the grounds department today. Hooray, I get to work outside in the dirt. I am in heaven. George was not to happy, but I have over a year seniority on him. He said I must be the boss's pet. Twit. I played a small violin for him. rotfl.gif

It's not like he is going to be hurting for the money, his wife got bought out by the government and got a huge pension. I don't feel bad, his property is up for sale right now listed at about $250,000. I think he will be fine.

I get to play in the dirt.

Must fly, play with a whole new group of people today.

Feed those guppies Do

Glad you are liking your husband again Beb

Must soar like an eagle, a teeny one,

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi guys, well got one more eight hour day. I reported to the grounds department, but the union had a fit because they said my job moving furniture was over and the next person on the call list should be called to do the grounds. Oh well........My muscles hurt today, had a bad weed wacker, pulled and pulled and pulled that cord, hard time starting it.

My daughter and I are going to finish painting the inside of my house today, did the ceiling the other day. Primer one coat, color two coat. Big gardening job tomorrow, already getting booked for next week.

and life goes on. thumbs.gif

I hope everyone is doing well........

Have a great day

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Man Brigie.....Don't you know what God gave you an Arse for???????????

Do you even know how to sit and relax???

You amaze me!

Sorry about the job. When do you start back at school?

I'll come help you paint...i like painting...and i stay between the lines.

See ya tomorrow.

ps. do ya think we should start a new post..this one is gettin kindof long?????

beb

------------------

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited August 08, 2002).]