MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Just for Beb

Hi Beb, thanks for good wishes. I went to my mom and dad's yesterday for a couple of hours and that was just to water everything. Will go back and waster, weed and cut grass on Sunday.

So sorry about Tabbie.

Working in ladies garden this morning and then must go replenish food supplies for house, children, especially son, are eating me out of house and home.

Hey Beb do you have kids?

What are you doing today?

Hi Do, post soon so we know you are not as flat as a board.

Hope your having fun with the grandkids snowie.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

So now you are "wastering".....i just love your typos.......don't you DO?

Thanks Brigie....it's awfully nice of you. It sure is strange around here. No cat sleeping next to me as i type this.

It's hard to sleep cuz i don't feel her weight on the blankets near my feet. Slept like that for so long. It's gonna be real hard to get used to.

No we don't have any kids...had a few pregnancies but lost them. Tabbie was my kid replacement.

I have one other cat but she's not a huggie-sit on your lap and sleep cat.....she does her own thing.

Hope you had fun shopping and got good deals!

See ya tomorrow Brigie.

Yeah when are we gonna hear from Do ??

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcUHRh9AutwpY9DM

Hey Beb, not in the greatest mood. It seems there are few other things wrong with the car. The wiring for the radio, he said just needed new plugs, and pop radio in. Not so, cut wires and fire hazard. Windsheild guy said more like 380. for windsheild instead of 200.00. Katie is going to car guy this morning, and I told her to tell him he did not want me down there to face my wrath. He had better honor the 200.00 windsheild quote and fix the wiring or he can have the car back.

we'll see what he says to her and then he will have to answer to me. He shook my hand and promised me a safe car for my daughter, couldn't sleep last night I was so worried.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All else is fine, haven't finished painting, haven't even started entrance all. All else is finished.

Out to my parents, far away, and alone, maybe I will feel better when I get back. Dig my hands in some dirt.

Maybe go for a 10 mile hike with my friend tonight, that ought to let off some steam.

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. I feel like such a fool about the car.

I'm sorry you are missing your kids.

You can tell me to butt out, pronto, but.....

did you ever think about adopting kids?

Well.... sigh, big sigh,......... talk to you later.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi Brigie,

Doesn't seem like it's a good weekend for either of us.

Man......that bites about Katies car...If that guy quoted $200 for the windshield..then he better hold to it....go get em mama bear........

Yes and no about the adoption....

Thanks again Brigie!

------------------

Hey Beb, thanks for the reply. Much better frame of mind. I will deal with all the problems that come with the car. Still sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. Meeting with car guy today. Going to tell him to re wire car for radio and stick to quote of 200 for windshield. Will do with honey, what anger won't.

Sorry you said you didn't have a good weekend either? What's going on?

Yes and no about adoption? hmmmm Sore topic I will let it go. Will probe another time.

grin.gif

Thanks for listening beb, feeling a little better, will see what today brings.

Only one job, just two hours. Could use a break.

------------------

brigid.gif

How did your meeting go with the car guy? Smart tactic....bet he didn't know what hit him!

No...that was it...kitty......it's just very hard after so long being together just to not see her......i'm really bummin. That's all. I'll get over it....

Are your parents back from the reunion yet? Home safe and sound.....then it will be less work for ya.

Almost school time....are you getting siked? Getting to meet new kids and see the old ones....

Aren't you proud of Do and Dad....they are pretty skilled at tree cutting...it takes alot to get one of those puppies to land without hitting the house.....i guess we didn't have to worry....glad Do has such a great Dad!!

I'll see ya Brigie.

beb

------------------

Hi Beb, Do, and Dad, lurking Spot and Snowie and anyone else.

Beb, my parents don't get back until late on the 27th. I am also taking care of next door neighbors place, they will be back on the 24th. Car guy came through on his original quote for windshield, will have it put in today. Took car to a friend, who's a mechanic and he said the axle was bent, took it to car guy and he said he would pay for it. That's the bottom line, a lot of talking inbetween, I basically told him I was very close to giving the car back because it was not safe, he's not to happy but is so far honoring everything. I am not finished with him yet. I may have to go back everyday.

My daughter's birthday is on the 28th she will be 17, oh no, and my baby will be 15 in November. How time flies.

Let the cat out in the backyard this morning and the racoons have been around again, broke one of my big plant pots. Arghh stupid raccoons. I keep my cider on the porch and I have caught them before lifting up the empties to get the last drop. Don't worry, no alcohol. There is usually the mother and many babies. Before I sold my hot tub they used to sit on top of it and look in the sliding glass window into the dining room.

I get a little nervous about letting the cat out when I know they are around because they can be very mean when their babies are around. So here I am in my nightgown, messy hair, bed face, with a little flashlight following the cat around the yard incase the coons are still around. I sure am glad my yard is big and private, I looked quite the sight.

Well keep busy today Beb, dare I suggest a new furry little bundle of joy? There is nothing like a new kitten to brighten your life.

Hey to everyone.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi Brigie,

So happy to hear the car guy is keeping his word......how did the axel get bent??? Was the car in an accident?? Hope not!!!!!!!

Does your mechanic friend think it's a good car? In the US we have a lemon law. The used car has to pass inspection and be safe or you get your money back...do you have something like that?

Maybe you should bring it to another mechanic and have the car gone over before 30 days are up...maybe....baby.......

I Think i would like to get a new kitty...but right now our housing arrangements are up in the air...my sister is putting the house we live in (a three decker/family) and i don't know if we will have to move or what.......so i will have to put that on hold for a while.....i'm sure if i do find a new furbaby i'll tell you all about it!

Tell Katie Happy Birthday from auntie bebbie!

My o MY Brigie ....what were you 12 when you had her......you can't be a Mom of a 17 yr old.....Freaky.

Well i'll see ya Brigie

Hi to everybody else!

Anybody who wants to join in feel free!Don't mean to exclude anyone.....i just like coming here to "Canada" to visit Brigid...she gets lonely.

------------------