MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hi Beb, started a new topic in hopes of turning things around. My typing will be better and my frame of mind as well. We will deal with all problems, and learn from them as well.

My last post sounded like Ed. Short static spurts of words. tee hee

Hope Ed doesn't read down here.

Have a good day Beb.

Hey do, check in okay?

Hey Spot we need your trouble making back.

GarfPooky.gif

Everyone needs a Pookie once in while.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi Brigid, How was the weekend? Boy mine was hectic so I came home early to rest. Actually I was going to mow the lawn but had to clean house first and decided to heck with it. I'll do it tomarrow. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

This is DadfrFl:

diinmi was all tired out because she had to help cut an 84 ft. tall tree down and clean it up. we are getting pretty good at putting them on the ground in the right place. well it's wood for winter now i have to cut it up and them we will see if we can get help from Di's other half to help us. Weather today is like the UP or Canada. LOVELY.

Well we were waiting to hear how the tree cutting project came out......so happy to know you guys didn't get squished by the falling tree!! Great Job Dad and Do!!!!!!!!

Well Dad .....if Do's hubby can't help ya...Me and Brigie will come over....we're both good workers!

It's great hearing from you guys!!

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcUHRh9AutwpY9DM