MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Days of our Lives

How's that for a new topic, it's what we talk about everyday, so now we have our own soap opera.

You made me laugh Beb, sounds like something I would have done. you know, shuffle shuffle, about the sex thing. what is that anyway, been a loonnnng time. LOL My daughter says that my virginity has grown back now. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha thump

Hey beb can you get in touch with the new owners and ask them what they intend to do? I would want to just so I would know what I was up against, or better yet have your sister do it. Then you can get on with it.

Hey snow, how's it going?

Do, sooooo did you name the fish yet?

Oodles of errands to run today, then working tomorrow. Gotta get out there and find some firewood for the winter, buying a new washer next week.

That's all have a great day.

grin.gif

brigid

------------------

brigid.gif

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Brigie,

Great Topic title......it's fitting!

I'll find out soon enough....still trying to hide my head in the sand....

Hope you had a great day and got all your erands done?

So glad your getting a new washer....it's a pain to be without one.

Which job you doing on sunday....lets see..the house cleaning after the contractors one or the landscaping one?Which ever one it is....be careful.

You know i've been wondering how "stiff boy" ...you little nephew has been doing.....is he out of his cast by now?

Hi Snowie and Do and Everybody else....hope you all have a wonderful Weekend!!

Love ya,

beb

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcq4dr9AXqlYY9DM

Hey Beb, another day in the days of our lives.

Today, it is landscaping, beautiful day here sunny and about 70F (I think that's right)

Little cast boy came out fine from his cast. It came off towards the middle of August. He bounced right back.

I'm having another problem right now, need to get it off my chest. Sick with worry. It appears that someone is stalking my 17 year daughter. They have broken into her car twice, Friday night or early Sat. morning, she was staying at friends watching movies and someone took a baseball bat to her back windshield. Someone has been called the house and hanging up. The police will not do anything. They said unless we suspect someone or see something they can't do anything. last night she stayed at boyfriends place, with his mom and a lot of other people and a video camera set up in the front window. This is all very unerving. She has no car now, and is scared to be anywhere by herself. She is getting a ride to work today and I will pick her up.

I am picking up some bear spray today (pepper spray). Will call the police again.

any advice, very worried,.........

frown.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Oh no, Brigie, I hope things go ok with your daughter. I don't blame her for being afraid, I would be too, and I am more than 3 times as old as she is.

I agree that a 'Caller ID' would be good. That way, if they are calling from a reg. number you might be able to get the number.

I know that the police are sometims unable to do anything about things unless something happens. By that time, it is to late. I know that they have to wait at least 24 hours on a missing person thing.

Pepper Spray is a good thing too, as long as she knows how to use it the correct way.

Give her extras hugs today from me. smile.gif (((Hugs)))

Hope you all are doing ok.

I didn't get to post this morning, so am here now. I just posted in MM's post.

Very cool here today, only about 45 and felt like 35 the weather.com said. But, by the time I got home, it was a little warmer. smile.gif

Beb, you have to take things at your own speed, no matter what the doctor says. When you are ready, you are ready.

Hope everyone has a great day today. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi all, Well down to 4 fish. My female swordtail has left us. And no I don't name fish. Going to check what is on sale this week and maybe get some more. Busy weekend at the cabin. DS came up with DH and we had DH's dad, brother and nephew at the farm on Sat to get everything ready for hunting season. Bow deer season starts Oct1. Nephew and one of his friends are the only ones that do that so far. DH probably will in the feture. DH talked to the neighbor that is renting our old barn for his horses and they want to buy it. I'd rather sign a long term lease with them . But I can understand their view. They are fixing it up and don't want to spend a lot of money then have us kick them out. He was going to build his own stables but $$ not there. Easier to fix up our old barn since it's across the street from their house. Oh we have a problem someone is hunting on our farm. DH found some shot gun shells. Boy makes me mad cause we have some friends coming in a couple of weeks From Tampa to small gun hunt. Why do people not respect other peoples property. Neighbor knows whos doing it too. It's our other neighbor. frown.gif His grandparents were who we bought the farm from. Well been talking enough. Love ya all do

------------------

diinmi.jpg

OH my gosh Brigie........That's just horrible!!

I wish i had some advice! I think your doing everything right. Maybe change your phone number...but that won't help with everything else.

Speaking of the phone....maybe you could call the phone company and they can put a trace on it to find out who is calling. OR get a caller ID box....but then again they could block their calls.....

The police should give you ideas....hopefully.

My o My ...i would be scared out of my mind.

I'll be praying for Katies protection!

PLease let me know the minute you find anything out!!

Here's a HUG!!

Worried Auntie Beb

Hi guys, well another sleepless night. Katie left her car somewhere else last night, covered and under shelter, boyfriends. I ended up cancelling work because I was to worried and didn't want to be so far away. I drove her to her first shift, picked her up and drove her to her next shift, and then picked her up and brought her home.

We got the pepper spray, she has her cell phone, and a friend is driving her to school today.

The phone company has given us some codes to dial if they keep calling, one will record the number, only for police eyes if an investigation occurs, we will do that three times, and then one code to block them from calling. We have a star 69 which tells who the last person was that called, but this one can't be identified.

I was up every hour last night checking doors and looking outthe front window. We are going to get a new windshield and then put an alarm on the car.

I am soooo tired today, will have to nap when I come home.

Thanks for your concern.

Do sorry about the hunting going on at your place.

We had a beautiful day yesterday and supposed to have another one today.

Well I better drag myself around and get ready for work.

Have a good day everyone.

------------------

brigid.gif

Good morning everyone. smile.gif

We are getting rain today, it started sometime in the night. I hope this will not be enough to make the leaves fall from the trees. Maybe they haven't changed enough for the rain to make them fall.

I have had to have the furnace on for the past 3 or 4 days now. frown.gif But, we know it is going to get colder, so will be using it from now on until May.

Brigie, how is your daughter today? I hope she hasn't had any more problems.

Beb, glad to see you posting more. smile.gif

Do, sometimes the weather affects the fish and maybe that is what has happened to your fish.

Man, it sure doesn't seem like it should be deer huntin season already. I don't think that starts around here until in Oct sometime. But, of course, that is just another week away.

Hope you all have a great day, keep warm and safe. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Brigie,

I'm so sorry for all the worry your going through...There is no way i can tell you not to worry......that's impossible!

You seem to be doing all that's humanly possible.....

Just know i'll be keeping you all in my prayers....please let us know any updates!

Take care!!

Hi Do,

Sorry about you fish problems....wonder what's going on....i'm sure you've had your water tested....what could it be?

Bummer about your neighbors.

Hi Snow,

It's great to hear from ya...and thanks for your advice...you take great care of me.

Smooches to all!

xxoo

Beb

------------------

Hey all, thanks again for your concern. Well I put up traps all around the house last night, some to make noise if anyone comes around and others to let us know if someone is snooping around. It was a quiet night last night. I got a little more sleep but not much.

My ex and I are going to pick up my washer today, had to ask for his help because he has a truck. A new washer that does sound like a truck hooray.

will drive Katie to work again. Hopefully everything will stay quiet for a while I am working after work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and am working on Sat. I hope my house cleaning job doesn't call this week, too busy.

Beb, how are you feeling? And the big question, what about the house???????

Snowie, I made a joke the other day about a frost and snow was sure tocome, thought I was answering you but it was MM. tee hee, cracked myself up.

Do Do, oh no no about your fish again, maybe you need to test your water?

You all have a good day.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi everyone. It is just after noon time here. Yes, I am late today. Had some things I had to get done first thing this morning. Turned the computer on and scanned for viruses. No, there wasn't any problems, it just took a while for it to scan. Then I was busy doing things around the house. smile.gif

I saw the post you made Brigie. smile.gif I thought that was cute too. smile.gif

Well, we had our first frost last night. It was about 24 or lower. Anyway, everything was white with frost this morning. So, the frost has come and the 'snow' will come. wink.gif This 'Snow' is here. grin.gif

Hope things stay quiet at your house. Sure don't need any more problems with strangers or someone.

Hi Beb, hope things are getting better and easier for you to do now. I know it will take time to get things where they were and where you are able to do the things you use to do.

I found this to send you, now hope it works.

flower2.gif

Do, just take it easy on the fish you get this time. wink.gif I know sometimes it is hard to get good healthy fish. We had bad luck with the Black Mollies so I would say don't get any of those.

Well, I think it is about time for me to eat something, so will stop now and have some lunch.

Have a great day everyone.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Thanks for the flower Snowie Dear!!

I just LOVE you guys!

Brigie,

I guess you (we) just have to take this situation one day at a time....and be thankful for each day Katie is fine!!

Great news about your new Washer......i'm sure your gonna Love it! At least there is SOME good news! Smart thinking about the noise makers.

What does MR. X Brigie think about all the goings on with his Daughter.....is he helping? Sure as heck hope so.

I'm feeling just wunnerful...thanks!

About the house.....tomorrow and thursday are supposed to be final inspections....may have a little hiccup in the selling process and the guy may back out....which is good for us....bad for my sister....but i won't get my hopes up.....that's the latest from here.

Keep us posted ladies!!

xxoo

Beb

------------------

Hey Snow I want a flower too, how did you do that? Yikes white with frost I am not looking forward to that.

Beb, will keep my fingers crossed to go either way, which ever is better for all of you in the long run.

Mr. X, tries, I think, he has a strange way of showing it, don't know how I lived with him for 18 years. He loves his daughter but is filled with doom and gloom all the time. That is the manic depression in him. I am trying to include him, without looking like I want him totally included in all my stuff. Make sense?

Last night was quiet again, got some sleep, thank goodness.

I am working after work for the next three days and then working on Sat. that's just with landscaping, hope the other guy doesn't call yet with another job cleaning houses.

That's all for now,

Have a great day

smile.gif

Oh called about the washer they have to order will now pick up on thursday

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi all, Glad things are going ok for eveyone. Got a new female swortail, boy the male sure is happy. Also got some neons. The water seems fine. I wonder can fish food get old?? Take care all . do

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Hi ya Brigie and everyone!

Hope your all having a great day so far!

Today is my 21st Anniversary! Hard to believe....it's just flown!

We're going for a movie and a bite to eat...sounds just great to me....it's been awhile!

I'm glad you at least got 2 nights sleep Brigie....so far so good.....any leads on who it is...mayby somebody from Katies school? Old boyfriend?

Well i'm glad Mr.X Brigie is at least hanging around....maybe just having a guy show up now and again helps...who knows.

18 yrs huh.....

Who's keeping an eye on Katie while your working all those hours....hopefully she's not alone.

Have a great time washing up a storm tomorrow! It's so much fun getting something new.

So check in as soon as you can to keep us updated.....okay?

xxoo

beb

------------------

Good morning everyone. Here is a flower for each of you. smile.gif

flower2.gifflower2.gifflower2.gifflower2.gif

Now hope it works again. smile.gif

Go to http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/ then go to 'Smiles' then the Charater Smiles then at the bottom of the page you will find 'more of the same' click on that one and then you will find, 'Plant and Animal Smiles. You can find all sorts of smiles and such here. smile.gif

We had another frost this morning, but not as hard as the other day.

We cleaned our carpet yesterday then left the fans on all night so it would dry faster that way.

Today, I go to the nursing home to help out with chapel as usual on Thursdays.

Hope your DD is doing ok now, Brigie, and that the guy is leaving her alone. She isn't alone at all is she?

Is your X on any kind of medication for his depression? I know that meds can really help people who have a rough time with depression.

Congratulations on your Anniversary Beb. Time just goes by doesn't it.

You kids are just kids you know. It was 40 years for Old Pine and me this month you know. Our youngest is older than the years you have been married.

Do, glad to hear you have found more fish. The neons are nice aren't they. Did you get the ones with several colors on them, or the ones that are more gray. I think there are neons that are sort of gray anyway.

You all have a great day and don't any of you work to hard now.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi Beb, Snowie and Do,

All was quiet on the homefront last night again. Katie was at boyfriends for supper last night, and I always call and check in, make son has doors locked etc. Yes Beb I do think it is someone from school, got a call from the principal yesterday, will call him this morning to find out what's up.

Ex will not take drugs for depression Snowie, depression runs in his family, mom, brother and sisters.

Hey Do I remember having neons, they are so small. I don't think the fish food can go bad. Maybe, maybe.... if you name them they will stick around. My sister even names her plants.

Happy 21 st anniversay Beb, hope you have a great day. You must have been married in Sept of 1981, same year and month as me. Princess Di was married that year as well.

Have fun at the nursing home Snow.

Everyone have a great day.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Glad you have new babies Do! Hope these stick around aloooooong time.....only thing....you gotta change your siggie.

Thanks Snow! That's right you just had your anniversary too....(i was at the party)...your right...compared to you and Old Pine....we're just puppies.

We hope to catch up to you someday!

Your right Brigie......81.....you too....how cool is that! Yup i remember getting up at 4:00am to watch Chuck and Di's Wedding....speaking of that....how cute is Prince William? (i still think that Harry belongs to that guy she had her fling with...looks so much like him....can't think of his name right now).....[hope i didn't upset Lowie with my opinion...just in case she hops by].

Real glad for another safe night for you all.....let us know what the principle says!

Take care all!

xxoo

beb

------------------

Yup I got the pretty red and blue neons. So far all are well. Got a retirement party to go to tonight. One of DH's companys accountants and ours too, is retireing. Boy I never know what to wear to these things. It's at their office so I guess a skirt and blouse will do. Well hope you all are well. Love ya. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Good morning everyone. smile.gif

Hope it was a good night again for you, Brigie.

Do, hope you enjoyed the party, you will have to tell us all about it. smile.gif Hope the fish do well for you this time.

Beb, hope you are about ready for the 'exercise' now. smile.gifwink.gif If you are, that means you are really, all better. smile.gif

Well, everyone have a great day today. smile.gif It is cool here again today, frost again.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi all,

All is kinda of fine. Did not get a hold of principal yesterday, he was away all day. Daughter giving major attitude right now. Hopefully this too shall pass. sigh

Talk to your fish Do.......

think I will call you frosty snow now, snowie.

Hey beb how's the house and your health? and hmm uh uh sex??? giggle

Have a great day everyone,

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Party was boring. Left early , didn't want to eat. Not much healthy stuff to be had and I don't drink and drive. So came home early. Yes I do talk to my fish. They are doing fine. Going to the cabin for the weekend. I'll try to get on line up there. Do

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Hi ya'll,

Sorry about the party Do....don't you just hate getting all dressed up for nothing?

Hi Snowie!!

Brigie....what ever do you mean....sex...me??

I think we should know by tonight or tomorrow about the house.....the inspections went well (for the buyer)...fingers crossed.

Katies just under stress i'm sure....and so are you.....big time.....sure hope this all smoothes over soon!

Have a great Friday Everybody!!

xxoo

beb

------------------