MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Days of our Lives

Hi all,

Do I'm glad you talk to your fish, that should be worth something. Don't work to hard at the cabin this weekend.

Hey Frosty-Snow, how cold is it today?

Hey Beb, good luck today with the house.

Yes I said sex............

Maybe your right about the stress and Katie, sure hope so.

I am working a full day today, starting at 8,

using a monster weed eater today around acreage property. Should make enought today to cover my groceries for part of the week.

I have another short job, 3 hours tomorrow.

I hope you all have a great Sat. we are supposed to have one more beautiful day before the rain moves in again.

smile.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning everyone. smile.gif

I slept in a bit this morning then got on line and ended up in a chat room for a while.

It was 40 degrees this morning at 7:45 so was cool again today.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Do, don't work to hard at the cabin.

Beb, hope things work out for you with the house and otherwise too.

Brigie, keep us informed about your dd and don't work to hard this weekend either.

Must run now. wavey.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi Frosty snow, Beb and Do,

Worked hard yesterday, 5 hours with the monster weed eater and then an hour cleaning up, sneezing the whole time. By time I got home I thought my head was going to blow up. guess I caught my kids cold. My eyes are very swollen this morning. got on late today we had a bit of storm last night and lost power for couple of hours early this morning.

Hey Beb where are you?

I'm not working today, feeel to lousy, still have to go grocery shopping.

I hope you have a great day, our weather is overcast and cool, big change from hot and sunny yesterday.

grin.gif

Sorry Brigie....i'm a hea now....had an interesting day so far.....we were eating a nice turkey dinner and we heard a major crash noise.

It appears our neighbors house is now a drive through........a truck crashed right on through.....no body was hurt.....imagine that. And my neighbor wasn't home. So now the house has to be inspected for stuctual integrity.....very interesting!

Sorry your feeling lousy.....bummer!!

Hope it doesn't last long!!

Get some REST today Brigie...do i have to come there and tie you down?

Go to sleep.....i said so.....right Snow/Do/everybody....tell her.....and drink lot's and take vitamin C......

See ya later!

beb

------------------

DebbieLee.jpg?bcq4dr9AXqlYY9DM

Good morning everyone, hope you had a good weekend. smile.gif

Today it is very foggy here, but it should clear up later on.

Wow, Beb, that had to be something, sure glad no one was home when that truck went through the house. But, now, what will the people do for housing?

Aww, Brigie, (((((Hugs))))). Sure sounds like you have allergies and they are acting up on you. frown.gif You do like you are told and get lots of rest and drink plenty of liquids. But, if it is allergies, you need meds for that. I know, as I have allergies too, and they aren't fun. frown.gif

Do, are all your fish with us yet?

Hope you all have a great day today and each day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi all, well my head hasn't blown off yet. tee hee, feeling slightly better, I definately have a cold though Snowy, not allergies, that's what I first thought too.

I have bad allergies, but when my head blew up and muscles ached, I knew it was a cold.

I don't feel great but better than yesterday, I even, took a nap yesterday in the middle of the day. Yes Beb, me lying down in the middle of the day.

That must have been very exciting, after you found out no one was hurt. What happened? How did the driver miss the road that much?

I am glad your back Beb we missed you yesterday. And what about the bouse news?

Hey Frosty Snow, how's it by you?

Dippity Do, where are you?

If the rain hold off I have to work after work today, I hope it pours, don't feel much like putting in a long day.

Have a great one.

smile.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

I hope it pours too Brigie....you need all the down time you can get!

Sure hope your feeling a little better!

Great to know you took a nap....good Brigie...good!!

How's Katie....anythink new there? (hey i forgot to say....great news about stiff boy)

Let's see.....we live on a hill and it's a main route....the House killer was coming down the hill pretty fast...the car in front slammed on his brakes....the House killer...tried to avoid wackin into the car in front....lost control....crossed into the "up lane"....missing cars.....into/through the neighbors house....pretty cool huh....well not really...

Snow....the 2 guy's are staying with family.

about our house.....i'm afraid if i say anything it will jinks it...looks like the sale is on hold for another month...so we have more time.....i hope.

That's all new from here.

You guy's take it easy and have a great day!!

xxoo

beb

------------------

Wow! Deb That's quite a shocker I imagine, glad it wasn't you're house especially because you were inside :eek

Sure hope that you get over your cold soon Bridgie, and the crazy stalker quits bugging your DD! Pepper spray seems like a good idea, maybe see about enrolling her in a self defense class?

Quite the exciting lives you're all leading these days, keep me out of it LOL!

------------------

becca.jpg

Hi all, very busy weekend at the cabin. DS went up with us and our neighbor was up too. He was by himself and so I fed him along with everyone else. I told him a few years ago that it's just as easy to feed 5 as 4. So he comes over for breakfast and dinner. Gets his own lunch. DS helped him with a lot of outside chores( moving wood and cutting and stacking) and made $100 for 2 days work. Well thats $100 He doesn't get from me anyway. Neighbor was real happy to have help. Maybe DS is finally growing up??? Think it's possible? di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Good morning, the sun is shining again today. smile.gif

Glad to hear that the people had a place to stay.

Sounds like you still need to take it easy and get lots of rest, Brigie.

Glad to hear things went well this weekend, Do. smile.gif

Becca, nice to see you here. smile.gif

Everyone have a great day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi all thanks for get well wishes, I am taking all of your advice. I have called in sick today, I was quite miserable at work yesterday and cancelled my landscaping job in the afternoon. Hopefully I will be feeling a little better for work tomorrow.

Beb, you made me laugh, house killer, chortle and giggle. Good news about, you know the house, sale and all, (don't want to say it to loud and jinx anything)

Thanks Becca Anne, Katie is still stressed and not all that pleasant right now. No more news on stalker and we have not had anything happen lately, that makes a week and l day. Maybe they lost interest, got bored whatever.

Your sound busy Dippy Doo

Hey Frosty Snow.

Maybe I will post induring the day today.

I will probably end up cleaning house all day.

My washer is finally being delivered late this afternoon. There was a delay and they are paying for it to be delivered. hooray

Have a great day, we have a ton of pea soup fog right now.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Nice to ya in Canada Becca....your right...life has been ....interesting lately!

Yup Do....sounds like sonnie might just be growin up....great!

Speaking of Sons Snowie......how are you today? Feel free to vent anytime you need to ok...we've got lot's of shoulders to cry on!

Brigie.....Glad you finally getting your washer.....no news is good news about the Katie thing....isn't it?

So hope your feeling better soon...colds are just miserable!

Listen to Snowie....get lots of rest! That's an order!

xxoo to all,

beb

------------------

Hi all, Beautiful sunny warm weather. So I thought to put another coat of stain on the deck. Opened the new can I bought last week(wrong color) So spent an hour running around town NOONE has any deck stain left in my color. SOOOOOO I opened the old can and atrted in HOPEING I had enough. Would you beleive it still 1/4 inch left in the can and I got it all done. Guess I'll take the wrong color stain to the cabin. I can always paint the swing with it. Gosh let the winter begin. I've got all my summer projects done. smile.gif Now to get going on this house. I haven't cleaned in 2 weeks. do

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Glad your all set for winter Do!!

Hey Do.....tell Dad to put in for a siggie again....MM is taking requests!!

Hey Brigie....i beatcha.....i know your around here someplace!

Also see you took our advice and your home today.....TO REST .....i hope!

Hey....it's hot out today....sposed to hit 90......how come.....where's our cool Canadian ...sweet smelling air....Stop hoggin!!

Nutting new so far today....how about you?

Later!

xxoo

Beb

------------------

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited October 02, 2002).]

I'm so proud of you Do, you guys have worked really hard this summer.

Frosty snow, Beb is right, please vent whenever you need to, if it helps, we are here to listen.

I am still feeling lousy, cold has moved into my chest, let the coughing begin. I called in sick again. This is a record for me to call in two days in a row. I am also cancelling another landscaping job today.

When I go back tomorrow I am going to be soooo busy, catching up with everything.

Had my washing machine delivered finally yesterday around 4, they took away the old one as well. But they just plunked the new one down and left. I spent the next hour figuring out how to hook up drain hoses etc. what a pain. Did two loads of laundry, machine is a dream compared to old one.

My daughter and I had it out yesterday, cleared the air, things will be better now. She is leaving the movie Lord of the Rings for me to watch today. 3 hours long. I'll take my cup of tea and blankie and veg on the couch.

Have a good day all

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Good morning everyone. You all got here first today. I went back to sleep after Old Pine went to work. Think I needed it or I wouldn't have though so that is ok. smile.gif

I haven't talked to DS since the evening after I posted in the other forum. Old Pine says to give him a day or two before I try to get in touch with him. He is staying with friends, so I hope they are keeping his spirits up some.

Like I said, if it weren't for the kids, he probably wouldn't have hesitated in coming home. But, I understand his point there. After all, he needs them and they need him. I know I would love to have all our kids close to us, but know that will never happen. But, they are older and out on their own, so it is up to them. Where DH's kids are 13 and under.

I just keep praying that he will find a job soon and be able to get into another apartment. I know this has to be hard on him, not being able to support his family.

Thanks for listening. smile.gif

Brigie, you take care of yourself and stay in bed and rest as much as you can.

Beb, stay cool, we have the furnace going.

Do, sounds like you are all set for the cold and snow. Wish we could say the same, but have a few things to do yet.

You all take care and have a great day now. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Yup Snow...you made history for the Canada connection...a 2 pager......wonder how many pages we can stretch it out to????

What your going through sure is a heartbreaker! Just remember you all are in my prayers....and i can't wait till you post that your DS has a great job and is settled into his own place!!

Hang in there!

Hi Brigie......Hope you enjoy your movie!! (i thought it was so "dark"....and i didn't love it all that much..(the horsie guys ........but now i hafta go see the next one (when it comes out) to see what happens next.....i hate when that happens!

Hey Brigie.....you have a lot in common with those little people.....except for the furrie feet....hahahahahahahahahahahah

I know....that wasn't nice.......i'm sorry....i'm in a mood......

xxoo

beb

------------------

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited October 02, 2002).]

Hi All. Well went to lunch with DH and we stopped at ACE hardware. They have a great mail in rebate going. Buy 2 pakages of light bulbs for $3.00 and send in the rebate and get this you get the $3.00 back in the mail. WOW what a deal huh? FREE light bulbs. Have to ask for the form when you check out so don't forget. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Good morning everyone. smile.gif

Not sure just what the day will be like, it looks like cloudy so far. The trees are really changing here too.

Thank you Beb and others for the prayers for our DS. I will post just as soon as I hear he has a good job. smile.gif

Thanks for the tip, Do, sounds like a good deal to me. smile.gif

Brigie, I hope you are taking care and getting lots of rest.

Today is the day I go to the nursing home.

Have a good day. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Good deal Do......i LOVE deals like that...thanks!!

Your very welcome Snow.....i'll be waiting to hear your good news!!

Say hello to Kaye from her friends here at MrsS!!

Oh noooooo Brigie is missin .......think she didn't like the furry feet thing??????

(i was joshin ya Brige!)

Hope today finds you in greatly improved health!

smooches All!

beb

------------------

Hi all, this is furry feet here........

You're sooooo funny Beb.....

Your made me giggle. I only watched a little of the movie, couldn't get into it.

I originally did not want to see it because I thought it was too dark as well. Not my kind of movie.

Instead I made cheese scones, oatmeal cookies, washed the kitchen floor, vacuumed and did laundry. How's that for a sick day off. Oh wait and I mowed the lawn, front and back.

Well I am off to work today for a rest, ha

Landscaping this afternoon, if the rain quits, we have a little cold front with rain moving through right now.

Feeling a little better, but can't stay home forever, I don't rest if I do anyway.

Say Hi to Kaye, Snowie and enjoy your visit, remember to tell her how much I liked her website.

Hi Ho Do, Please send lightbulb deal to Canada.

Now Beb about the furry feet comment.................

Have a great day all.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Boy Brigie, sorry you don't have an ACE. Boy glad I got the outside work mostly done. It's cool outside today and raining. My arthritis does NOT like this weather. Well I just checked my pantries and NO noodles in this house. Wish DH would write things on my list when he uses the last of something. So hi ho hi ho it's off to shopping I go cause the store has them on Sale this week. Got to stock back up. do

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Hi Do, sorry about your arthritis. It's the pits when someone uses the last of something and doesn't telll you. My kids do it all the time, and then say can we have, or have we got, or I need at the last minute, and there isn't any.

We had a nice afternoon, I did landscaping after work.

Coughed and coughed all night, stupid cold.

Hey Beb and Snowie where are you???????

Can't leave you two alone for one minute, wonder what kind of trouble you are getting into now???????

Have a great day,

from

Hairy feet.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

No Brigie....it's furry feet!

Ya....i'll let you go back to work...you need your rest......

Hey Brigie....can you go post your cheese scone recipe on the food thingie...(whatever it's called!) The sure sound goooooood!

I give up on you girl.....well if you don't rest...at least drink lot's of fluids and take vitamin c....and your multi vitamins....and i might as well throw in your Calcium with added vitamin D......

but you'll say ....i can't drink alot cuz i'll have to pee on a tree while i'm landscaping.....i bet.....

Just do it!

Hi Do and Snow.....Hope you all have a Maaaaavelous Day!!

smooches all,

ps....how long are we gonna let this topic get?????

beb

------------------