MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Days of our Lives

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning everyone, hope you have a great day today.

Not much news around here. Just had a few more snow flakes coming down. The news last night said we are about 6.3 or so degrees colder than normal. Sure would be nice if it warmed up a bit.

Think we will put up the Christmas lights outside before it really gets cold. That way we don't have to really freeze when doing it.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Holy Snow, Frosty snow, don't get frost bite on your toes. Can't believe you are sooo cold and we are still having such nice weather. Foggy in am but sunny, bright and warm afternoons, not even really that cold at night.

I am working after work today, gardening still. Next weekend I have to plant about 150 bulbs for a guy. cool huh???

then we taking down his hanging baskets and I am taking all of his geraniums and wintering them in my garage, fun, fun...... smile.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

I'm hiding.......like the monkey!

Had our first snow this morning......don't like it!

Cool Brigie......you don't have to give the geraniums back do ya? What kind of bulbs....tulips....dafodillies..??

Loved the monkey!

Hey Snow......

Glad you enjoyed your grandson's visit! Great idea puttin up the lights before it's too cold.......at least your not one of those people that leave em on all year....what's up with that?

Have a great day all!

beb

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

Hey Spit a halloween decorating party???

Cool, what about your son, my daughter huh, huh??????

Worked yesterday, working on Saturday, walking lots at lunch, not much else new here, I hope you all have a good day.

Beb what else is new with you?

snowy, stay warm...

do doo where are you you???

------------------

brigid.gif