MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My brother

Not good, definately cancer, they think it came from somewhere else. Soo the two last places to check are the pancreas and the colon. They are checking those this morning. He starts chemo this afternoon. Please pray lots, if it is in his colon they can do something, if in his pancreas I don't think they can do anything about it.

He's doing well in spirit, trying to think positive.

thanks for all your support, lets get the prayers going again.

------------------

brigid.gif

Maaaaan Brigie......that sure threw me for a loop.....can just imagine how you all are taking the news......i really thought it wasn't cancer......But.....like your brother....we have to keep our spirits up!

I'll be praying for you all....

I'm sorry Brigie!

love,

deb

Good news, finally,.....

They say that the cancer has not spread, they didn't see it in the colon or pancreas yesterday. This is great, now we concentrate on getting it out of the liver.

Chemo starts tomorrow, he's on morphine now for the pain. all your thoughts and prayers mean so much to me. thanks,,,, I feel like I know all of you personally, you've become a part of my life.

thanks \again, will keep you updated.

love

brigid

------------------

brigid.gif

Hello, Pat didn't have the chemo today, spent most of Wednesday night in emergency, had a bad reaction to the morphine. They have postponed the chemo until today, at 10 am.

He was tired last night and didn't go out for Halloween wanted to take his kids out.

that's all for now

------------------

brigid.gif