MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Something's amiss......

PLAY???? Ok, what shall it be? I'm up, where are the rest of you. I bet you are all in bed yet. So, it will be a guessing game.

Guess what I forgot to do last night. frown.gif

Right, I forgot to set our clocks back. frown.gif I could have had another hour of sleep. Oh well. The alarm didn't wake me, I just woke up. So, guess it really didn't make a difference. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Whoooooooo Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

This is the lizards tongue....

lizard1.gif

We are in the stove forum...making up recipes.....Brigie thinks lizard tongue is a specialty here in Ma...USA....hahahahha

Name du jour,

Bed

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited October 28, 2002).]

I'm here, I'm here and where are the rest of you today? Bet you are in bed yet. wink.gif

I was out of town part of the day yesterday and I went to the nursing home in the morning to help with singing at the chapel. This is something I do every Thursday if I can get there. smile.gif

SO THERE!!!

I wasn't slow, I just wasn't here, and besides, it is my computer that is slow today. smile.gifblah.gif

Oh Spittie-Spot, Beb, Brigie, Do and the rest of you, I say it is you who are 'IT' now. smile.gifblah.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi all if I'm it can I tag Dad next. Maybe that way we can get him back on line. Acctually he's been doing a job for DH and that has kept him busy. Also he got an order from a lady to make her 2 bears for Christmas presents so when it's not raining he's been working on them too.

Now vacation was ok. The resort we stayed in was expensive. And there wasn't much in the area except it. Would have been nicer if we had been in SanJuan I think. But I did get a little tan. Once we found out it rains at 2 everyday we did our sunning in the morning. do

------------------

diinmi.jpg

[This message has been edited by diinmi (edited November 01, 2002).]