MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hello from England!

Don't know if this is the right place to put this, but I will anyway! I came across Mrssurvival via another site, and have registered with you. I gather from what I've read so far there have been some problems, but it all seems to be up and running agin - good luck and long may it continue. I live in the south of England, and am a married mother of two. We haven't had internet for very long, and I'm still getting used to the way it works - lots of stuff posted twice, losing stuff into the ether and all that. I'm looking forward to taking part in all the forums and have put the site on my favourites list to get there quicker. Look forward to joining in!

Good morning again lowlander. Nice to meet you and hope to see you post a lot. smile.gif

I am from Minnesota, and have 3 adult children and 7 grandchildren. Two dogs who think they are people. Been married almost 40 years, will be in September.

Yes, MM is right, the Sun Porch is a great place for parties. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi Lowlander, welcome to the family. smile.gif I'm from the finger Lakes region of NY State, US of A.

Mother of 2, Grandmother of 6, and Great- Grandmother of 2 boys ages 1 and 3.

There are 5 generations of us.

------------------

lois.jpg

Guest Guest

Welcome, lowlander!

I'm the mother to 4 children, 2 boys, 2 girls and I live in Miami, Florida...

It's such a pleasure to *meet* you and I look foward to getting to know you better...

*smile*

------------------

d5.jpg