MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

To post images as attachments

We've enabled this option again, and managed to find the pics from before. To attach an image to your post, look below the text box when you post a topic. It says "Post Options". Choose "File manager". From there you can browse to your image. Once that's found, choose "add file", then "Done adding files". You can add more than one file.

Enjoy!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Amishway Homesteaders
OK
so here we go -
did it work?
if it did then you will see a photo of the Amishway Homesteaders at work in the Greenhouse.

Nice greenhouse! Are all those plants for your own place or do you sell them?
Stacy

Wow nice green house! Yall do good work! Would it bee too much to ask for some more pics like that? I really enjoy seeing other peoples green houses and such for ideas. TIA.

Q

I'll post a copy of this to the help forum and stick it in there so we don't clutter up the Sunporch smile

the ones we are working on in the photos are ours but most of the ones in the greenhouse are for the Amish Greenhouse that we work for. . .

Tina's Greenhouse (realy 4 big ones)sells to the Public on site and we try to be open a few weeks before Mothers day and hope to sell all the flowers and vegetables by mid June as we start Farmers Market in Town then. They have people come from as far away as 65 + miles just to get the best Amish Plants around. It is a bit of a madhouse the first week to plant vegetables as everyone come on Saturday Morning to get the best plants - we LOVE it!

AmishMichael2.jpg

Originally Posted By: quiltys41
Wow nice green house! Yall do good work! Would it bee too much to ask for some more pics like that? I really enjoy seeing other peoples green houses and such for ideas. TIA.

Q

As we said above this is not our Greenhouse at home- we just have a starter Greenhouse at home. But this is the one where we work with the Amish grow plants for sale.

AmishMichael2.jpg

379-2007_0308Amishway0036.JPG

Archived