MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

top posters (and the fast one too)

Amishway Homesteaders

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record...

Everyone is fine, everyone can post as much as they like, any way that they like.

I started it, and I think it's funny. If anyone doesn't like it then read another thread...

lol

And Cat...I dunno, I'd hafta ask MM if with all the message board upgrades and server upgrades if things like that would still be an issue. I've seen other forums who have tons of posts in one thread without any problems, but I think they have a different message board program, so who knows. My comment had been to AH, in reference to a comment he had made.

lol @ jewlzm...

If I didn't have my *quiet* times where I'm here but don't say much, I'd probably have alot more too. Keep plugging along, you'll get there.

Originally Posted By: Darlene
Originally Posted By: westbrook
can I ask what is the point? is having more posts then another so important? I had no idea this was a competition.

but if it is... please let me know... cause I will be happy to play!

cause I could have 49 more posts added to my 'score"

if you all want to play! make that 58!

It's called a natural competitive instinct...lol

They're just having fun...no harm done.

And AH?

What was so outta control with the other thread? lol I think it's funny.

YES I agree that it was fun I (like others) was just wondering what was going to happen if tons of posts were going on at one time? Plus hard to read some?
Oh don't you worry - I am a player !
Happy me posting away!

Now if I can just get my new smilie in a box here so I don't have to keep getting off to get it I could be posting more and faster !

AmishMichael2.jpg
so says
Michael

Archived