MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Missing Icons

WormGuy

None of the animated icons are not showing up when I post. Any one else have this problem? I miss them. I have three rows of icons above the text box but that is all.

John

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WormGuy, the smilies didn't transfer over with the upgrade.

The few rows of smilies you see in the reply box, came with the new forum software.

Darlene and MountainMommy have to put the old smiilies back in, by hand.

They are working on it but, it's gonna take awhile. smile

Originally Posted By: WormGuy
None of the animated icons are not showing up when I post. Any one else have this problem? I miss them. I have three rows of icons above the text box but that is all.

John

Icons don't show up for me, either.

I'm in the process of inputting them...I had to download them from MM's site onto my harddrive and I'm putting them back up piecemeal.

I put some up the other day, added some more today and will finish them in the next day or two.

Hang in there, they'll all be back soon!

Originally Posted By: WormGuy

John

I found them. Didn't think to look at the row by post. Click on the smiley face and they'll show up. Don't know if you tried that, but I didn't before. Lol.
Originally Posted By: MountainMommy
Here you go: shrug

AmishMichael2.jpgHello buddy . . . I missed you
shrug I'm back !
AmishMichael2.jpg I know here have some :coke:
shrugI want a :drink: instead!
AmishMichael2.jpgwhoa Buddy not at your age better to have bevbusted
shrug OK . . . thanks !
AmishMichael2.jpgHey seeing it is your birthday soon cakelets go fishing?
shrughave you looked out the window it is frozenoutside ! DO you want me to cough?
AmishMichael2.jpgOh no I don't want that so maybe we can just feedme in and then dee for a bit?
shrugthat sounds much better and I think I want to dancingtoo?
AmishMichael2.jpgCOOL! I'll calll my friends they are in a band and when they play it is so loud that earthqua but seeing Lori is doing clothesline it will be OK!
shrugCOOL and tonight we can have a balloonsbananacakebananaballoonshappyBD

AmishMichael2.jpgYes - but then you have to be darlene2for the rest of the day.

shrug :cool1:

GOOD NIGHT FOLKS!

Hi zzelle. You need to click "reply" instead of using the "quick reply" box. Then, there is a menu. One of the things on the menu is a smiley face. Click on that, and a whole bunch will pop up. Just click on it to choose it. smile

Originally Posted By: Darlene
I'm in the process of inputting them...I had to download them from MM's site onto my harddrive and I'm putting them back up piecemeal.
I put some up the other day, added some more today and will finish them in the next day or two.
Hang in there, they'll all be back soon!

Darlene are you done with putting all the smilies in? Are we gonna get the little guy who waves hello? No pressure or anything...just wondering...
Stacy

We are missing some yet, I can't think of all of them, but here are some.

laundry.gif

dusting.gif

dishes.gif

foodready.gif

yumyum.gif

Snowmom.gif

joan.gif

vacuuming.gif

There are some that are here, but not showing up for me for some reason. frown

Hi Zzelle,

You'll do the same thing: reply instead of using the quick reply box. There will be the menu (same one that has the smilies). Look for the last three icons. One is an "A", that let's you choose the colour. The next one lets you choose the font style. the last one lets you choose the size for the font. Try experimenting with the different icons on that menu. You can do all kinds of cool things smile

Hope this helps!

Archived