MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My 10 year old daughter reads this forum...

Darlene

So I guess she'll see this post...lol

I would appreciate it if everyone would keep in mind that not only my daughter, but other peoples children read some of our forums.

What I'm comfortable with as an adult isn't always what I'm comfortable with my children seeing.

Yanno what I mean?

*mom waves to daughter...*

Everything/everyone is fine...I just didn't think about it until someone brought up the fact that she does read this forum...she reads me posts about jokes from here, and then it *clicked*...

I was like uh oh...I need to make a post reminding everyone...

Thanks.

My opinion differs, this is not an adult forum per say, it's a preparedness forum.

Preparedness is for the whole family, not just for adults. Many of the members have children and make it a point to teach their children the preparedness lifestyle.

And on the other hand, Darlene owns this place and that gives her the right to ask for and expect a certain behavior on her board.

And by the way, if anyone is wondering...it was me that warned her about "adult" jokes being posted.

Originally Posted By: PoGo
My opinion differs, this is not an adult forum per say, it's a preparedness forum.
Preparedness is for the whole family, not just for adults. Many of the members have children and make it a point to teach their children the preparedness lifestyle.
And on the other hand, Darlene owns this place and that gives her the right to ask for and expect a certain behavior on her board.

And by the way, if anyone is wondering...it was me that warned her about "adult" jokes being posted.

Oh I do agree with you there by Adult I didn't mean 'Adult' just that sometimes the topics do get good and people vent a bit but that is CLEAN compared to so many other forums - some are down right gross!
That is only one of many reasons we like this one!

And Yes the one paying the bills has the right to do and say whatever (kiss,kiss).

AmishMichael2.jpg

I have a 10 year old. She is under instructions to not read anything labled adult.. and so far.. she does listen.. (computer tracker) But even when she starts reading things that are questionable that she doesnt want to get in trouble for reading she closes it and doesnt look back. hehe.. she is a sweet kid.. Hopefully she stays that way.