MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Feminine Protection...

Cat

Apparently, I killed him with chocolate, he hasn't posted in this thread since June!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Too - many - pics ...?

huh.jpg

What language do you speak, woman?!

We need more ducks!

I looked out the window and one of my roosters was squaring off with a duck! When I laughed the rooster turned around and started to walk of, but the duck chased after him and noodled him right in the tail feathers. That rooster jumped two feet in the air and took off running with the duck hot on his tail. LOL

Originally Posted By: CrabGrassAcres
We need more ducks!

I looked out the window and one of my roosters was squaring off with a duck! When I laughed the rooster turned around and started to walk of, but the duck chased after him and noodled him right in the tail feathers. That rooster jumped two feet in the air and took off running with the duck hot on his tail. LOL

No Ducks!!! duck (Don't encourage her Trish!)

I love the visual of the duck hounded rooster. laugh

I've rethought my previous stance, in light of new intell obtained through unnamed sources. Darlene was right. The ducks are planning an invasion:

Here's the evidence:

duckinvasion.jpg

Once the government takeover is complete they will require all VS, girly-girls to maintain their hairstyles using state-issued hair dryers, shown below.

Duckhairdryer.jpg

And if if you don't believe that ducks are planning an alien invasion, here is proof:

duck_alien_xray_sm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Yellow%20Duck%20.jpgYellowDuck_patrickamiot-brigittelau.jpg

By land, too!

edited to fix link

Edited by Leah

Okay talk about a hijacked thread rofl

We went from the title of Feminie Protection which was just a cover to scare the boys away so a funny could be shared in peace but a bad boy got through and that was the down fall. It went from blazing guns to chocolate bombs and I won't even say what some of those look it to ducks chasing roosters to duckalien invaders to duck travel trailers. OH HEAVENS Some savvvvvvveeeeeeeeee DarleneSwoon

ROFLMBO rofl I love the travel trailer

• 5 weeks later...

Okay. Have an attack cat.

leanne1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, no! That kitten was more dangerous than you thought, huh.

509324723_90f517ef44.jpg

chuck-771837.jpg

BUGA, Columbia – A chicken in Colombia has what you might call an identity crisis.

It was born with the legs of a duck. They are webbed like a duck’s.

The bird has caught the eyes of many residents in the area and crowds of villagers have been flocking to the farm where the bird is caged.

The odd looking bird is not a result of a duck sneaking into a hen house for a late night rendezvous. Veterinary experts say it’s impossible for the two different species to breed.

They say the bird is simply a genetic mishap.

(Sure it is, I say we call him "Chuck"...LOL)

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx?storyid=64005

It was the boys' fault!

2215592_1029d4e4ec_m.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...