MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I used to stay logged in...

Leah

I used to stay logged in, even after I left the site. I set MrsS as my home page. Now if I leave for a minute, I have to log back in. Is this something new, or was I not supposed to leave me logged in ?

Do you have the checkbox checked? On the login page, there is a little checkbox with an option to remember you. If that doesn't work, it's probably because your cookies are disabled in your internet browser.

Hope this helps! smile

Well, I've checked the little remember me box, and made sure MrsS is on the list of acceptable sites. I hope that works.

Thank you,

Leah

Originally Posted By: MountainMommy
Do you have the checkbox checked? On the login page, there is a little checkbox with an option to remember you. If that doesn't work, it's probably because your cookies are disabled in your internet browser.

Hope this helps! smile

Maybe just maybe she has her cookies in the checked box and her checks are in the mail to a Disabled Vets Org. sending her address stickers?

rofl

No my Czech friend got the cookies, she has a sweet tooth... checkerboard_icecream_1.jpg

It's still not working. Oh well at least it lets me log in. Thanks for trying.

I can't tell you the last tiime I had a ice cream sandwich?

Thanks for the memories. . . .

We do buy them for the Kids at the Amish School but then we get the chocolate one so Michael can't eat them. frown

Funny, every time we pull into the school and take out the cooler bags if they are outside playing they all come running knowing we got them ice cream again. shocked

(47 kids in school so we can buy for the whole school on hot days)

You can use most any 'thinnish' cookie to make them, they soften after a while because of the contact with the ice cream.

The kids here like the chocolate chip, peanut butter, or chocolate cookies the best. I like the chocolate cookies with chocolate chip mint ice cream. Hubby is partial to peanut butter cookies and vanilla ice cream. Gingerbread with vanilla is good too...

FOUND THE PROBLEM !!! veildance.gif

The cookie setting on my computer somehow became set to expire after each session, that's why it didn't stay on.

Fixed it. Thank you for the help ! bellyemoticon.gifcloud9.gif

Archived