MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Slow to load?

OK, first things first. I think the link to "discussion forums" on the main page still points to the old board without the ubb extension. Cause when I finally got in to the forums, the background was white and the shout box and other stuff wouldn't load. But when I clicked forum list from within a thread the page loaded just fine.

Next, I am having a hard time getting aroudn the forums at all. Went to main page then clicked discussion forums. four days of trying and the forum list page finally loaded. Some pages won't load at all for me, some take a really long time.

If no one else is having this problem, I will try to figure out what in my puter is causing it, so please let me know whether or not you're seeing this, too! I miss posting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mo7

I sometimes get the white background to the page when I first log in, but I have the discussion forum bookmarked, so I dont come via the main page. And yes some of the pages have been slow recently, but not to the point of giving up. Quite often lately I get the Internet error page. I use the back button on my browser and try again and that usually works.

It looks to me as though the link was updated in the home page.

I, too, sometimes get the error page. I hit back and try again and all works fine.

Perhaps your computer needs a good cleaning and/or updating?

Yeah, I'm sure my computer needs to be cleaned, LOL...maybe I'll do this today. But even Ebay loads faster than here lately. So it's not JUST my puter. I am also on dial up, but as I said, other sites load much faster.

I don't usually come in through the main page either cause I use auto complete, but it's been so long I had to t ype in the addy LOL.

MtRider, I've just been busy. The baby, and consignment (there's apparently a bit of an ebay revolt going on amongst the sellers so I'm going to wait with that on a large scale) and my mom came to visit and such. I decided to go back to doing daycare. I had done it for years previously. I'll add in consignment later, if time allows, if not just sell my own current inventory and go from there.

Oooooh, I threadjacked my own thread LOL!

Mo7

Archived