MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

forums aren't displaying correctly

goatherder

There seems to be an issue with the format of the forum display today. It's as if they are 'folded' over at various points. The line between the forums and the Shout Box is offset at various points too.

Wow, thanks for bringing this to our attention! Unfortunately, I am not seeing what you're seeing, so I don't know what to do about it.

I've had a Thing just start happening in the past 2 -3 weeks. If I try to click to the next desired page before the current one is finished loading (sometimes a loooong process with a lot of smilies on dial-up) it gives me "could not locate this page". All I have to do is hit the back button, WAIT, and then hit the desired page again and it loads fine. If I hit the button to make it stop loading current page...it gets all in a huff and won't load anything. Again, I'm not sure if it's my computer, my dial-up, or just here. Nothing insurmountable but on some pages, I can go make tea and come back before one doggone page is loaded. Ah, dial-up. DarleneSwoon

MtRider

I've been having the same thing, MtRider. I have dial up also but other web pages seem to be working okay. ??? Nothing earth shaking though, just thought I'd mention in in case more of us are having this.

((( ))))

Archived