MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

trouble logging in

cootie

Hello,

A while ago my computer crashed and when my husband got it up and running again, Mrs.S. site didn't recognize my password, and I forgot it. I have tried to request password / login info to be emailed to me, but I never received any emails. I tried this several times, and even emailed the webmaster contact. I ultimately had to re-register under a different username "cootie" (my kids put me up to it!) but it's me....Anyala. I don't know if anyone remembers me, but here I am. I was wondering what to do about this. Do I just keep my new username to keep things simple, or is there a way to get my old info (password) back.

Thanks!

Cootie (a.k.a. Anyala)

Hi! I just sent you a temporary password. I am also sending you a private message with your login details.

• 3 weeks later...

wave Hi Anyala, I remember at least. I'd been wondering where you'd been. Glad you got the computer up and running again. I'm sure MM will fix you up just fine. Nice to see you back. I'm looking forward to your posts under ANY name grin

bighug

Hi! I'm frustrated - this morning I was logged in, this afternoon I am not! This happens frequently as well as this week I kept trying to log in and the log in page kept coming back - four times, called Skagitgal to PM for me and all of a sudden I was in so she didn't have to do that. Anyhow don't know why I keep getting thrown off cause I am here a lot - any ideas for me please?

Archived