MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

The Great Escape

Darlene

cry

Y'all I've got major PMS and I'm a blubbering mess. I'm so happy they are home! What an ordeal. God certainly works all things out for good. If they hadn't made such and impression, noone would've known who they were. And on and on. God cares for all His creation and knew they were going to run away...and how they were coming home. Oh, here come the tears! I HATE hormones!

How about some pics of the girls??

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bananabighugclapsmilieclapcheerdancingbighug OH DARLENE!! This is soooo wonderful!! I too am a mess here and so happy for you. HAPPY DANCE!! If it turns out that your girls have been naughty and have pups please let me know! I will make a special trip to add one of those jewels to my family! God is Grand!

"I check in just see if they had returned--and wow what a great ending to the great escape. God is good. I bet that lady will call you to find out how to get a new dog-----After reading this I think I want one."

I was thinking the same. I hope the people get one. Back in 1998 we quit our greyhound business and needed a tax write off. We were thinking of building pens and a building and buying a dog to breed for puppies. Not greyhounds, so we looked into other breeds and I watched the paper. I had been interested in German Shepherds, but wanted something different because we lived where there were bears and cougars. We saw an add for Anatolian puppies in Washington. I did not have a computer then, but looked them up at the library. I thought they would be great. We drove 2 hours in the snow to get there. I did not like the female at all. She just seemed squirrelly to me and it probably was the family. The puppies were shy. The whole place just did not seem right. They had them in kind of a dark place. I wish now we had looked more into it. So glad you got your girls back!

Here's some pics...they aren't the greatest but it'll give you an idea. They were taken when I still lived in Miami. The first picture is of Ziya with Kayra on the left. The 2nd picture is of Ziya's face. The 3rd picture is of Ziya and Kayra again (Ziya is the alpha of the two). The 4th one is of Kayra out on my back patio in Miami, and the 5th one is of Ziya out there too. The last 2 are of Kayra at an AKC show she did down in Miami.

592-Ziya.jpg

593-Ziya1.jpg

594-Ziya3.jpg

595-Kayra.jpg

596-Ziyapic.jpg

597-Kayra-MiamiDogShow12-9-06-12-10-06017.jpg

598-Kayra-MiamiDogShow12-9-06-12-10-06031.jpg

It is great to see you found them. I know it is terrible to lose your pets...to me they are a part of the family and it leaves as big an empty spot as having any family member not there. I am so happy for you. I bet they are glad to be home too.

Originally Posted By: Freebird
The best part of all this is, we finally have an answer to the question of "Who let the dogs out?"

Aww mann! I totally have that song stuck in my head now! banana
Originally Posted By: Melissa
Originally Posted By: Freebird
The best part of all this is, we finally have an answer to the question of "Who let the dogs out?"

Aww mann! I totally have that song stuck in my head now! banana

I can help you with that-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkeGOH5vy7I

happy02
Originally Posted By: mommato3boys

makestop

I woke up with that stupid Brady Bunch tune in my head.

Sowwy. I have a feeling, she's like me...stop is not part of her vocabulary.

rofl

Archived