MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MrsS get together - 2008

Darlene

Let's get a list going on who might like to come next October 2008 up to my place. Putting your name down doesn't mean you're for sure coming, but it would be nice to get excited about who MIGHT be coming...lol

I'll go first...

*Me* and my two girls.

lol

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow!! I wanna go!! i just suggested it to pat, and he groaned, so maybe just jo an i will come. hehe!

wave You already know I'm starting a fund. Count two for DH and I. We'll probably have the Motor Home, save us a space. woohoo

bighug

Well, just so everyone knows, hubbys (or wives) and children are more than welcome.

We're looking at around the 2nd half of October Dee...so I EXPECT you and hubby to be there!

darlene

Originally Posted By: Darlene
Let's get a list going on who might like to come next October 2008 up to my place. Putting your name down doesn't mean you're for sure coming, but it would be nice to get excited about who MIGHT be coming...lol

I'll go first...

*Me*

lol

If for some reason Darlene doesn't show up... I got dibs on her bed!

ok after we have emptied them... you can have the jars!

wonder how darlene is gonna feel about us raiding her house?

oh goodness with all these men folk around.. perhaps we could do an old fashioned barn raisin'!

guess I will have to drag my husband along then. He is good at hammerin' and screwin'! he cooks with his clothes on... of course it has been years since I allowed him in the kitchen!

Archived