MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MrsS get together - 2008

Darlene

MY idea of those shoes...

ManoloMobile.jpg

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My DH usually gets a vacation in Sept., but probably could change to Oct. If nothing crazy is going on we probably will go to Texas to see family and if that close there is a chance I could convince DH to go. There would be 4 of us and probably a tent. By Oct. 2008 we will have decided if we are staying in Idaho and if not it would be a great trip to look over different areas. We keep thinking about Kansas or Okla, or Texas where family is.

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

Old Pine says, if we can find a bus, and if we can get it made into a camper, we might just be able to come. smileIf we do come, it will be just the two of us and maybe Minnie, not sure about her though, haven't had her out for more than a 20 minute ride, and she is in a fenced in yard at home. Not use to being on a long leash that much, or staked out. frown So, probably just the 2 of us.

Remember that is a great big, IF . HUGS35.gif

Darlene, you wanted lower heels? LLBean's or Manolo Blahnik's version of the boot.

LL%20Bean%20boot%20with%20Manolo%20Blahn

Originally Posted By: Leah
Darlene, you wanted lower heels? LLBean's or Manolo Blahnik's version of the boot.
LL%20Bean%20boot%20with%20Manolo%20Blahn

I have several pairs, in several colors of Manolo style boots.

*blushing*

To everyone else...

I hadn't really thought about it till y'all were asking...

I would THINK that the best way to orchestrate this whole thing is to set aside a week for our MrsS get together. People can come and go during that time, as their schedules allow it.

Doesn't that make sense? Especially if people who live farther end up coming. I don't know, I'm easy, it doesn't matter to me, I'll be here 24/7/365...lol

What do y'all think?
Originally Posted By: ArmyOfFive4God
Originally Posted By: WormGuy
Well........AoF4G, there goes our jars, and Westie, there goes your bed. grin Darlene says she wil be there 24/7/365.

Time frame sounds good to me.

wormie
John

I'll bring the duct tape

Forget the duct tape just have Spider distract her by going for the shoes and we will hit the stock pile and jars. rofl

The North Georgia Apple festival is traditionally held 2 weekends in a row...the 2nd and 3rd week of October.

Having the MrsS get together the 3rd week/weekend of October would work out great!

Wellllllll, if 'the crik don't rise' by Oct. 08 ....this sounds like fun. Love to meet y'all and talktalktalktalk WITHOUT the delays of dial-up!!!

[snort] but with MS and other factors -- I can't even guarantee that I'll get to go to the ice cream social chocobun at our church this evening. Put me as a 'wanna come'.

Darlene, can you possible keep me frozen enough in Oct in GA????? Heat does baaaaad thing to me. [i'm asking this from a Miami gal who probably thinks her new Mts are ALWAYS cool. wink ]

BTW, put me down for cowboy boots! ...but only for ridin'. I can't even walk in THOSE heels! laughkick Hey but I have flip flops! I do flip flops!!!!

MtRider......uh, oh.....does GA have.....snakes? DarleneSwoon Maybe THAT'S why we have to wear those HIGH high heeled thangs? In that case, I'll take mine in 3' tall, please.

Melissa, they call me the 'Google Queen'!

heh, heh. Keep life interesting.

Mt Rider, last year when I was here in October, it was 40's at night and 50's during the day.

That cool enough for you?

darlene

You're gonna hafta come up with some better excuses than that yanno!

lol

Yessssss! Them's WONDERFUL tempuratures!

Now about those ssssssssssssssssssssnakes....... [shudder] Do they hibernate cuz it's too chilly for their cold-blooded selves????

MtRider [hoping to cancel the order for 3' HIGH heels for keeping outta reach of sssnakes]

Gettin' better and better! (Now that I know I won't embarrass myself seeing one of those Ssssssss thangs ---> runningeekDarleneSwoon )

Just might can do it!

Thar's still the 'Crik Rising' issue.....

wink

MtRider

Originally Posted By: Cat
I had heard of them, but looked them up anyway to see just how high they DO go.

eek It was the PRICE that floored me!!! eek

NO WAY would I pay THAT much to put myself in such tortuous shoes!!!!

nonono.gif

(If you LIKE these things, please don't read further...)

1.gif Vanity, thy name is STOOPID!!!! 7.gif

Cat, I do love those things but when I saw the price I thought it best to just look that's why when I was in Vegas at the Manolo store I just drooled!!!

Darlene, my shoes are off limits too...besides my foot is small, 5.5... what size are your Manolos? grin just kiddin' :spider:

Archived