MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

MrsS get together - 2008

Darlene

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I just got put on the list.

Ooooh KaY, I'm in! yahoo

Soooo are all you experts signing up for which seminars you'll teach? Besides nail painting and nail hammering? Gonna be a lot of brains to pick in that gathering (under the helicopters). lol

MtRider [she *promised* me - no snakes!]

PS: Just told dh I have to go to GA in Oct '08. heeheehee

movil-(custom).jpg

Festivals, fairs and other events often require lots of free space to serve as a venue. As a result, they are often held on the outskirts of town where, unfortunately, there aren't too many hotels to house the masses who attend.

Hotelmóvil, a new Spanish company, has come up with a simple solution to this problem; bring a hotel to the masses.

Hotelmóvil is an ingeniously designed 18-wheeler which can motor up to an outdoor event, find a parking spot, and then transform into an 11 room hotel with the push of a button and a few hydraulic lifts.

Eight bedrooms reside on the bottom floor while three luxury suites, which can sleep five people each, are located on a second floor. Each room has its own bathroom, air conditioning, TV, DVD player and internet access.

Very cool! Imagine attending the Roskilde Festival in Denmark and actually having a nice place to stay instead of camping in the mud.

But, you'll have to wait. Hotelmóvil won't roll off the assembly lines until 2008.

If I can make it from the deep South, that is southern california, you all can make it!

Sue... come too... it is only what an 18 hour flight? you ought to be out of school by then.

Okay, I have to crawl under here and dig out that over sized jar and label it "2008 Darlene trip" and Hopefully me, three, and if I can him and his one. So me and him and two teens and two under age of 10 Good possibility. Doing my best to be there. Totally looking forward to it!! bounceclap :jumping2:
Originally Posted By: Nett
Okay, I have to crawl under here and dig out that over sized jar and label it "2008 Darlene trip" and Hopefully me, three, and if I can him and his one. So me and him and two teens and two under age of 10 Good possibility. Doing my best to be there. Totally looking forward to it!! bounceclap :jumping2:

Is this Math going to be on the SAT????
Quote:
I have to crawl under here and dig out that over sized jar and label it "2008 Darlene trip" and Hopefully me, three, and if I can him and his one.

hmm.gif

Inquiring minds what to know...

How and why is Nett going to CAN "him and his one"??????

Is her "over sized jar" that big???

horror.gif

roflroflrofl

Hmmmmm..???...Canning 'hims', huh? I don't know. May be a density issue. How dense is your him? Most that I've met have been far too dense to can. Ya gotta look out for the dense ones-one bad him will spoil the whole group. Occasionally you'll come across a good one--not too dense, ripened nicely yet not too mushy. Then--YUP--if ya got one of those-GO FOR IT! Toss your him in a jar and seal 'er up for he gets away. grin

rofl

Archived