MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

List for get-together 2008

Cat

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Darlene
Originally Posted By: Freebird

The event will be on for several months.
You can come and go as you please.

Several months?

DarleneSwoon

Yeah.

Your Get-Together is all over the RV and motorcycle touring sites now too. Convoys are coming from all over the country. At least one guy is bring his MH from Alaska. People are flying in from Europe. The Germans and Hungarians are bringing their OWN potato salad. The county has plans to turn your one lane dirt road into 6 lanes of asphalt. With an exit into your driveway.

This is gonna be bigger than Woodstock and Daytona Bike Week COMBINED.

There's rumors that you've booked the Stones and Keith is giving a seminar on rolling-yer-own.
Is that true?

COOL!!! banana

Originally Posted By: Melissa
I won't be able to come the whole time even though I'm close. Is it possible to have some classes?

The event will be on for several months.

You can come and go as you please.

Yeah.

Your Get-Together is all over the RV and motorcycle touring sites now too. Convoys are coming from all over the country. At least one guy is bring his MH from Alaska. People are flying in from Europe. The Germans and Hungarians are bringing their OWN potato salad. The county has plans to turn your one lane dirt road into 6 lanes of asphalt. With an exit into your driveway.

*shewey*

Thank goodness I gave out YOUR address instead of mine.

There's rumors that you've booked the Stones and Keith is giving a seminar on rolling-yer-own.
Is that true?

Yanno, you really sux at keeping secrets.

It's Dolly Parton (to make sure the hubbies all come) and you were only half right about *Keith*...it's Toby Keith.

Yanno, us good girls just love them there bad boys.

**PORTAPOTTIES?????**

for SHAME!!!

those are disGUSting.

sawdust toities all the way, babies- everyone pack yer own bucket, seat, and bag o sawdust and we'll have a contest for the purtiest toilet smile

Archived