MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Always new info posted

Homesteader

I'm amazed how much NEW information is being posted about different ancestors in my family. My evenings are kept full with all the research. woohoo

I encourage you to google every so often and check for family updates. I'm even finding old photos have are starting to pop up. I'm thankful for the love of genealogy that others also have. darlenedance

GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif Homey, good to see you. smile

You are so right, there is a lot of info out there if you can find it. smile I'm so happy for you that you are finding so much. smile

We are sort of at a stand still, but I've been at this a lot longer than you and right now like I said, we are sort of at a stand still.

I do think that Old Pine found a site with some different photos, but I didn't get them in my pictures yet, not sure where he found them. They were on his side of the family, but we are doing his and mine, so there are a lot of names to check on.

If you go to your library, you might be able to get into some of the places you can't at home without paying too. smile

THANKYOU2.gif for checking in. smileHUGS35.gifHAPPYSATURDAY6.gif

High! I am new to MS but, I love genealogy and so doe's my husband. If you were referring to the cost of Ancestral.com to my husband it is worth every penny. He is on that computer any time day or night. Of course, he is 70 years old and has the time to do such a thing. You can turn to the Latter-Day Saint research library for help any time. Anyone who is stuck on their research can send him a message and he will be glad to help.

Henny Penny

GOODMORNINGRIVER.gif again.

Oh, that sounds wonderful. I have so many people I could ask about. smileTHANKYOUBEAR.gif so much for offering to help. smile

First off, I would like to know about, Oh, you said to send a message, so guess I should do it here. smile So, I will PM you with the problem and see if your DH can find the answer for me. smile

We have been looking and searching for years on a couple people. Just can't find the answer to our problems.

HUGS22.gif and THANX.gif again. smile

Archived