MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Where everybody is from?

Maineiac

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am from Ohio now, but I was born in Massachusetts. In between I have lived in Florida, Texas, New Hamspire, Kentucky and California. I guess you can say I have been around some before settling here.

GOODMORNINGTEA.gif, I/we live in the north central part of Minnesota, we have lived in WI. and CA. but love it here. I was born in NE. and Old Pine was born in IA. Our parents both moved to this area when we were both very young. I was in the first grade when we moved from NE. and Old Pine was in the 2nd grade. If it weren't for the cold in the winter, this is the perfect place to live year around. smile I love it here. We have lived in the same place now for the past 36 years. HAPPYTHURSDAY2-1.gifpsycoturtle.gifHUGS35.gif

From the Pacific Northwest, soon moving to another part of the Pacific Northwest. (I like rain!)

I'm a Navy Brat, born on an Army base, that no longer exists. Have lived all over Calif, in Oregon, Washington, Arkansas and Arizona. Back in Calif Bay area, but building home not too far from Lake Shasta, Ca.

I am a California child I love this Golden State

its mountains high its valleys wide

its people good and great

I love the dear old pioneers that made us who we are

And gave to us this golden State

Our Nation's Brightest Star

California Girl 100%

Originally Posted By: Pigzzilla
I'm a Navy Brat, born on an Army base, that no longer exists.

Too funny, I was raised an Air Force brat and born on an Air Force base that no longer exists..

You wanna try something fun (not)? Try to get an original copy of your birth certificate!

I am a former air force brat. Started out in Texas (born a Lackland AFB) and from there moved more than 18 times in 18 years. Florida, Arizona, Colorado, N. Carolina, Virginia, Italy.

After I graduated HS I moved to Colorado (from AZ) and then to San Diego CA, Then to Del Mar CA, misc moves in between. Colorado again, then to Oregon, and finally back to Arizona.

I am trying to figure out if I would be able to get a home loan in another state with my income and no deposit. I would love to own my own home.

Archived