MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Topic Pages Not Loading

Abigail

I've been having tons of problems over the past couple months getting switched over from DSL to Cable Modem service; it's working for now, but I've been noticing a recurring problem with topic pages not loading on Mrs. S. I end up closing the IE window and logging in again on a new window...sometimes it works. I try bringing up other websites and sometimes they're OK when I'm experiencing the topic pages not loading here.

What I need to know is this: is anyone else having this issue? What with the problems I've been having with my internet service provider, I need to know whether it's just my service lagging at times or whether it's heavy traffic on Mrs. S that's causing the pages to fail to load.....

Anyone???

Yes, I've cleared cookies and temp folders; could stand to do a defrag...over the last couple of days since they changed a part out in the street, things have been better...hoping they stay that way. This cable modem is supposedly faster than DSL and even cheaper, but it's been hard to tell with so many problems with installing it all. Here's hoping!!

Archived